Cyber Nations 2?

Reagan1

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Methrage' date='16 June 2010 - 09:54 AM' timestamp='1276703645' post='2339516']
I think expanding with multiple nations should be coded in as feature, so someone could eventually control many nations using one account and just switch between them with tabs or something. I also think rather than the moon/mars just providing an extra resources for those to be their own worlds where those who colonize the planets get a second nation in a world with different mechanics, for examples an update cycle would be shorter on the moon due but longer on Mars maybe. There could be ways to transport resources and weapons between the space colonies and your nations, but why create CN2 for another game world when the basis for space travel is programed in. We could just have nations and wars on other planets loosely connected to whats happening on earth.
[/quote]

I would personally love to see the space thing added in. It would add a new factor to the game, with out completely ruining it, like a CN2 would.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic