Novus-Orbus

Tosh

Well i posted a topic in the open world forum about bringing novus orbus back, and i convinced myself to do it in the end up,

Anyway what im looking for at the minute is:

Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of External Affairs
Minister of Defense
Minister of Recruitment
Minister of Finance

**All of the above will be granted lordships and will take there seats in the house of lords.

Im also looking for a director of arts and crafts.

It goes without saying im looking for experienced members, at this stage ive got the forum pretty much sorted, may reskin, as its an old school alliance im using an oldschool board its hot.

Anyway any intrested partys please contact me via PM ethier in-game on here.

**EXPERIENCED MEMBERS ONLY**

Please no time wasters i need people who know how to do a job and how to do it well.....Weather i get people here with this thread or weather i have to PM every last person on CN i will get them.

*anyone that wants to be part of truely democratic alliance....where every member has a change to push there own ideas create legislation reforms and get them passed, from a nation with 100,000 N.S to one with 1,000 N.S every member can become whatever they push for in this alliance* **other than King lol special seat for the admin<<me lol** but it dont hold much power anyway, and you could also change legislation with enogh work and dismiss the monarchy all together*

*Novus-Orbus Our members Our Stand* *forward thinking for the alliance of tomorrow today*

Oh and just a shout out to all old School N.O....Told you all id be back!! (tosh is Lake OMG) <<< :ph34r:

*** NOW OPEN ***

Recruiting all types be you a cat or a dog or even a platapus duck your more than welcome here!!

** really thou if your a dog, cat or a platpus duck your not bloodly wanted you animals disgust me!!

** On a more postive note....WERE OPEN...YAY!!