DEFCON/Threat

xenon

I think he may be referencing going from anarchy to any government type and the economic hangover that lingers for a day, but that isn't really changing government type as it is going from a condition of having no government to having one and isn't the quite same. The effects of changing your existing government type to another government type is immediate as is DefCon/Threat Levels. You are restricted in how often you can make such changes. DefCon/Threat Levels can be changed once per day and governments can be switched once every three days.

[quote name='Captain Nathan Brittles' date='23 May 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1274626727' post='2309068']
I think he may be referencing going from anarchy to any government type and the economic hangover that lingers for a day, but that isn't really changing government type as it is going from a condition of having no government to having one and isn't the quite same. The effects of changing your existing government type to another government type is immediate as is DefCon/Threat Levels. You are restricted in how often you can make such changes. DefCon/Threat Levels can be changed once per day and governments can be switched once every three days.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I meant, and thanks.