Urgent Aid Request

JimBob

Greetings, nations of the world.

For so long, we have walked, brothers, into the foray of nation management. Now, alas, I must request the assistance of your great and wonderful nations.

We are in a financial situation worserned by outside events and influences, and our economy is close to collapse.

We need finance and tech aid; as much tech as we can get, and 9 million in finance - of course, you dont have to send 9 mil if it is too much, and there is no limit to how much you can send to us, but the point is, however little or much you help - Kanvers values its benefactors and friends, and those that help us by sending us a nice chunk of money and maybe a little tech will be on our good list. Kanvers is part of the NADC; help me and I can help you in future. I stand by my allies, so please, please, please, send us some aid.

We are an honourable nation and we understand that not all nations are huge banks. We say 9 million would be nice, but every little helps, and even if you just wanna send a few thousand and a tech level or two, we would still value your help.

FINANCE AND TECH AID URGENTLY NEEDED. PLEASE HELP.

UPDATE :- DON'T BOTHER. HAVE WORKED OUT ECONOMIC PLAN TO RESTORE GOOD FINANCIAL INCOME.

Edited by JimBob