Descent Into Anarchy

[CENTER][I]"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."[/I][/CENTER]

[I]On the eve of March 30th, 2010, Zachary Bryce officially declared war on the nation of Turkustan, located in South West Asia. Our nations armies were quickly deployed and the attack began immediately. Although the majority of ground battles fought during the first half of the war were close losses, our troops slowly pounded away at the enemy's forces. After a long-winded battle between both nations, Bryce finally approved the proposal to use a number of Tyrus' cruise missiles to assault Turkustan's major cities. Over the course of two days, nearly four missiles were launched at the enemy, all of which impacted their pre-programmed targets, destroying Turkustan's infrastructure and most of their defending MBTs. The war had now come to a stand still, with neither side continuing an attack. At this point, peace was finally offered by Tyrus, but was hastily rejected through a series of cruise missile strikes, bombing runs, and large scale ground attacks all launched by the defending Turkustan. With nearly all of Tyrus' MBTs out of commission, and it's ground forces exhausted, Tyrus had no choice but to surrender and return what little deployed troops it had. Since the defeat, the citizens of Tyrus began to riot, and the nation was plunged into Anarchy. With it's military forces now replenished, Tyrus has nearly put a stop to all rebellion within it's borders, and with aid from it's allied nations the damage is now being negated, and life is slowly returning to normal.[/I]

Edited by Zachary Bryce of Tyrus