A request to the Federated States of America

ottawa1234

[center][b][size="5"][font="Palatino Linotype"]Official Bohovian Communiqué[/font][/size][/b][/center]

Dear, Federated States of America

We have written this short telegram to request an official state for Bohovia and the Bohovian people. We have noticed that FSA is in control of a protectorate in North America (OOC: Northern USA) we word formally like to request permission and approval to claim that protectorate as the official Bohovian state. We look forward to your reply and if approved, we look forward to strengthening foreign relations with FSA and other nations. Thank you.

Below is a map of my proposed claim IS IN BLACK:

[img]http://ottawa1234.webs.com/MY%20new%20claim.jpg[/img]

Edited by ottawa1234

OOC: A couple of things.
First of all, that's not western Canada xD
Second, it is a good idea to PM the leader of the protectorate you are requesting (I believe JEDCJT owns it).
Third, I know that JED has a history of annexing his protectorates, so don't be let down if he denies you. (Not saying you will JED, I just remember how quickly you annexed the Tennessee Federation :ph34r:) There are plenty of other places as well. :)

Good luck in acquiring a nation.

[quote name='maicke' date='13 April 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1271122305' post='2258052']
OOC: A couple of things.
First of all, that's not western Canada xD
Second, it is a good idea to PM the leader of the protectorate you are requesting (I believe JEDCJT owns it).
Third, I know that JED has a history of annexing his protectorates, so don't be let down if he denies you. (Not saying you will JED, I just remember how quickly you annexed the Tennessee Federation :ph34r:) There are plenty of other places as well. :)

Good luck in acquiring a nation.
[/quote]

OOC: :) changed it. Thanks

I already asked in over PM, he said yes. Im just getting IC approved.

[quote name='maicke' date='12 April 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1271122305' post='2258052']
OOC: Third, I know that JED has a history of annexing his protectorates, so don't be let down if he denies you. (Not saying you will JED, I just remember how quickly you annexed the Tennessee Federation :ph34r:) There are plenty of other places as well. :)
[/quote]

OOC: Hey! I do not always do that! [s]yes i do[/s] :ph34r:
:P

IC:

The Bohovian Government would receive a prompt reply from Secretary of State Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

[quote]Greetings,

I have received your message, and in deliberations with other officials of the Government of the Federated States of America, have decided to officially turn over control, sovereignty, and jurisdiction of the FSA Protectorate in the regions that is Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and the Dakotas to Bohovia, on the condition that the aformentioned lands be subject to the Kennedy Doctrine. The Department of Defense will be notified of this to withdraw FSA troops from the region following the smooth turnover of power. With that, I wish you well in governing a new country.

With regards,
Franklin Delano Roosevelt,
Secretary of State
[i]/s/[/i][/quote]

Edited by JEDCJT

[quote]Greetings,

I have received your message, and in deliberations with other officials of the Government of the Federated States of America, have decided to officially turn over control, sovereignty, and jurisdiction of the FSA Protectorate in the regions that is Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, and the Dakotas to Bohovia, on the condition that the aformentioned lands be subject to the Kennedy Doctrine. The Department of Defense will be notified of this to withdraw FSA troops from the region following the smooth turnover of power. With that, I wish you well in governing a new country.

With regards,
Franklin Delano Roosevelt,
Secretary of State
/s/[/quote]

Reply:

We agree to the terms provided to us by the Federated States of America and with that formally that we say thank you, for your generosity and cooperation. We will bring in the formally stranded Bohovian army into the new Bohovian territory, as well as former Bohovian citizens to the new lands. This will allow for quick and smooth transition. We will begin building our capital and urbanizing the nation. Down the road will work on foreign relations with your nations and others as well. Once again we thank you.

Signed, [font="Garamond"]Aruj Sampson[/font]

President of the Republic of Bohovia