Acca Dacca-FB ralaitons

baskan1

[quote]"Dear Queen Ava Jones of Acca Dacca,
We in The Federation of Baskan invite you to discuss our relations with one another. We hope you will come soon and arrive quickly so we can start this meeting.
Signed,
Kaliknov Ruler of The Federation of Baskan"[/quote]

OOC:Damnit i misspelled Relations in the title

Edited by baskan

"We shall be sending Adam Graves in our Queens stead, but she shall be there shortly. We shall be taking our private plane over the water."

The advisor and diplmate made his way to the meeting site. He was most eager as this was his first of mant to come diplomatic meetings and he hoped to make the best of it. He was dressed well, as to represent the best of Acca Dacca. He was well groomed and and all his papers organized neatly within his briefcase. He smiled and nodded at everyone he passed.

Once he reached the meeting, he introdced himself as Mr. Graves of Acca Dacca.

"Hello Mr. Graves, I am The Leader of this nation, Kaliknov. We are here today to discuss our relations with one another, to make sure we are on good terms with one another."
Kaliknov announced to the people in the meeting. It looked as though Mr. Graves wanted to discuss a separate issue and he looked like he wanted to explode. "Do you have anything to say Mr. Graves? Possibly about the conflict erupting with Acca Dacca and Cochin?"

Edited by baskan

"Well about the recent war? Let me explain what has put me in this place that I am in. For several years, Acca Dacca has found that time and time again, that our neighbors to the north and west continue to push our buttons. We remain peaceful, until one waged full scale war against us. After every government fell, this Doctrine of Cochin's allows for the land to return to them, where a new pathetic government is put in its place. We wish to decide our neighbors, alone. We feel we are responsible enough to chose who they are and once the land is theirs, they are free to do what they want with it, rather than the Cochinese way that the land shall be cochin once more.

Can you tell us anything about your nation?"

"We agree with you about KoC's policy. We believe our land is our land and ours alone. We should be able to do with it whatever we want for anything we shall need in these present times and in the future. We are supporting Acca Dacca in this conflict as it stands of now. We are worried that there will be tremendous bloodshed which we would like to avoid, but if we get involved, we aren't afraid to fight."

We thank you for your support, and please note that we fight for all new nations in this area to be able to do whatever they want with their nation. We dont look to involce you, but we do wish to treaty those who support us in our most desperate time.

"We currently have a FTA with Cochin and FTA with PRSEC. That is the only ones we have as of now. The FTA with Cochin can easily be canceled if the time of war comes. We have no issues with any nations as of now as we are on neutral/friendly terms with everyone."

So we have no problem with your foreign affairs, outside of your agreement of the cochin doctrine. Would you be willing to unsign such an agreement and ally yourself with myself to protect yourself if he were to act on it?

We are glad to hear this. If you are truly this dedicated to our cause then I must say, we will be looking to a great future with a continued relation ship ahead. I offer this treaty:

[quote][size="6"]Treaty of Baskan[/size]

[u]Article I: Sovereignty[/u]

Both signatories agree to respect the sovereignty and national integrity of the other.

[u]Article II: Economics[/u]

Both nations agree to eliminate tariffs and allow trade to flow freely between each other. Where possible, waterway, port-usage and other trade-inhibiting fees shall be reduced or eliminated entirely.

[u]Article III: Non Aggression[/u]

Both signatories agree to refrain from hostile actions, both covert and open, infringing on the sovereignty of the other. Furthermore, both nations agree to recognize and conduct diplomatic relation with only the legitimate government of the other.

[u]Article IV: Defense[/u]

Should the sovereignty of either nation be violated by a third party the other is required to provide military aid.

[u]Article V: Cancellation[/u]

Should either nation wish to discontinue this agreement, they shall notify the other at least (OOC: 72 hours) before.

Signatures:

[quote][b]For Acca Dacca,[/b]
Queen Ava Jones

The Melanesian Brotherhood (Parliament)

Brother Owen Gordon
Brother Nicholas Landy
Brother Cody McMurrough
Brother Andrew Reese
Brother Gregory Hunter
Brother Mitch Walker
Brother Arthur Emery
Brother Matthew Walker
Brother J. B. Brown
Brother Ryan King
Brother Mage Ya'luk
Brother John Storms
Brother Richard Higgins[/quote]

[quote]Signed,
Kaliknov Ruler of The Federation of Baskan
The Senate[/quote][/quote]

Edited by Acca Dacca

The briefcase flipped open as Adam's face lit up. He pulled out a small bottle of champagne, as well as two glasses. He filled them both and passed one over the table. He smiled and said to Kaliknov

"This will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."