SE alliance wagers on TE

JimKongIl

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' date='19 March 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1269054999' post='2230890']
Hello!

What do you mean by wager?

How so?
[/quote]

Hi Tom,
Not sure. Two SE alliances betting on the outcome of their respective TE alliances? Or is that a bad idea?

I can only speak for myself, but I play TE to divorce myself from SE.

SE <> TE.

Are you looking for a way to pep up TE or to get more competition between SE and TE?

Is it a good idea to tie SE and TE? Could that cause "stuff" leaking over between both Planets?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' date='19 March 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1269055988' post='2230903']
I can only speak for myself, but I play TE to divorce myself from SE.

SE <> TE.

Are you looking for a way to pep up TE or to get more competition between SE and TE?

Is it a good idea to tie SE and TE? Could that cause "stuff" leaking over between both Planets?
[/quote]

Yes, I would like to see more interest and competition in TE. I don't know if it is good or bad. I am curious to see what peoples opinions are.

[quote name='Dom Zak' date='20 March 2010 - 05:20 AM' timestamp='1269080430' post='2231178']
Even admin wants SE and TE to be completely separate from each other.
[/quote]

The flag prize disproves that premise doesn't it?

I was going to try to set something up for when SE gets quiet again. It was going to be a six on six just for kicks. Didn't have to be alliance vs alliance although the initial premise was a Gremlins vs Harmless.

The attack matrix was going to be so that all attack and defense slots will be filled, everyone starts the same day, build relatively similar and everyone starts attacks the same day. Similar to the Gladiator games I ran for a few rounds.

Is this something like what you were thinking?