The large enviroment question.

gro07

Hello fellow world rulers.
I've played this game for about a month and I STILL havent figured out how to raise my enviroment level. Can anyone help me with this lare questions.
My nations citisens are slowly leaving my poorly enviromental nation right now.
Please help me.

well, the easiest thing to do is get the Water resource, also get rid of oil and coal, those hurt your environment. If you're really looking to do some major cleanup, you can try getting the bonus 'radiation cleanup' resource, that'll take a mighty bit of work though. Best of luck to you, i feel your pain. ALL THESE NUKES RUINING THE ENVIRONMENT!

[quote name='gro07' date='18 February 2010 - 10:12 AM' timestamp='1266480740' post='2189337']
Hello fellow world rulers.
I've played this game for about a month and I STILL havent figured out how to raise my enviroment level. Can anyone help me with this lare questions.
My nations citisens are slowly leaving my poorly enviromental nation right now.
Please help me.
[/quote]

You have arrived at Cyber Nations at the worst moment concerning environment. The Global Radiation level has been up and up and reached historical records -and still goes on. That means that a lot of nuclear wars are being held on. Until the level goes down to 5.00 or less, the radiation will be too harmful to allow better results on environment. And NOW IT IS AT 65.21 !!! Never seen before, I think. Radiation-cleanup bonus and other measures could help, but just to put your environment level a little better.

Be patient, try to increase the peace spirit in the CN World... and keep your powder dry (just in case).

Best regards,

Sildavo

Keep in mind that the global radiation effects everyone. And if every nation is taking a hit from it, then there isn't any reason to worry much about your nation getting hurt by it.

I really don't pay a lot of attention to it. Sometimes, depending on how many improvement slots I have, I might buy Border Walls. However, these do not effect the Global Radiation level. I use CNExtend to decide if a border wall is worthwhile. It's a very useful tool. [url="http://www.babelphish.net/cnextend/download/"]DL it for Firefox here[/url].

My Environment is 3.5 and shows 4 stars so I am very good right now. Just need 1 more improvenment slot and I can make things awesome!
Looks at post above me.... and thats why. XD

Right now an environment of 3.5 is the best possible, unless you have the bonus resource of Sodium of course...

The best possible enviro is 1 + GRL, and 3.5 would be 1 + GRL if you have Radiation cleanup...

with Sodium you could have an environment of 2.25...