About Spies

Drai

I had a couple questions about spies. Is there anyway to see how many spies the defending nation has, like through gather intelligence or assassinate defending spies?

And the other one I think I know the answer to, but does threat level affect how well your attacking spies do? I believe it only affects the effectiveness of your defending spies but I'm interested in knowing.

Thanks

- Drai

I had a couple questions about spies. Is there anyway to see how many spies the defending nation has, like through gather intelligence or assassinate defending spies?

And the other one I think I know the answer to, but does threat level affect how well your attacking spies do? I believe it only affects the effectiveness of your defending spies but I'm interested in knowing.

Thanks

- Drai

if you want, you have my permission to launch some spying attacks against my nation for testing purposes. so you can test your odds/results on different settings or with different amount of spies.

you can "see" the exact number only when doing "gather intel" missions, but you can estimate the number (+/- 100) when comparing your amount of spies with the success chances you have (red indicator).

if you want, you have my permission to launch some spying attacks against my nation for testing purposes. so you can test your odds/results on different settings or with different amount of spies.

you can "see" the exact number only when doing "gather intel" missions, but you can estimate the number (+/- 100) when comparing your amount of spies with the success chances you have (red indicator).

Thanks for the info.

And if you or anybody in your alliance does want to test out spies let me know and I can do some experimenting with them and be tested on myself. I need to save up for the wonder I'm getting on the 27th but I'm free to try them out after that for research purposes.

Edited by Drai