Peace and Love Train Announcement

Sulmar

Haha. Oh, I knew this topic would be golden. We have Duncan King commenting on classiness and AUT continuing to spew the most illogical rants that contain no facts whatsoever (as usual.) Please, keep it coming, you guys don't make enough announcements!

Sweet, a 'no u' post covering up your lack of action in defending your allies. You call our alliances useless when you've yet to act on defending an ally of yours, typical. Last I checked the big three of our alliance; Zenith, NADC and TFD have all fulfilled their obligations to defending their allies something your alliance has lacked and has continued to avoid for the past week now. But please continue, pick up that rock and throw it at that glass house.

Sweet, a 'no u' post covering up your lack of action in defending your allies. You call our alliances useless when you've yet to act on defending an ally of yours, typical. Last I checked the big three of our alliance; Zenith, NADC and TFD have all fulfilled their obligations to defending their allies something your alliance has lacked and has continued to avoid for the past week now. But please continue, pick up that rock and throw it at that glass house.

Legitimate apology on how long it took for me to reply, didn't see your response. To cover the basis (seeing as I have more time now), no, we did not activate our \m/ ODP for two reasons. Initially, when the war was started, we were 100% of the mind that \m/ had been very thoughtless in how they acted in regards to their allies. We honestly feel as though this could have been handled much better by our allies. Because of what transpired, we did not feel as though we supported their actions enough to defend them, however we did offer to rebuild them after the war.

After \m/ started taking a heavy beating along with Poison Clan, the Corporation again revisited the idea of coming in to help them, if only to reroute some of their destruction. We had begun informing our allies, when we were informed that it would be better for us to stay on the sidelines until we can do something that will have a larger effect on the situation, rather than us biting at Polar's ankles. That is why you don't see us fighting Polar right now, that's the full truth of the matter.

On a further side note, please don't assume I dislike TFD because I have a pretty well recorded dislike of NADC and Zenith. I actually don't mind TFD, I think they're good people in my limited dealings with them. Normally, this post would likely be much more inflammatory than it is now, but I'm actually having a pretty good day today.

Last I checked the big three of our alliance; Zenith, NADC and TFD have all fulfilled their obligations to defending their allies something your alliance has lacked and has continued to avoid for the past week now.

When did NADC declare war? Or are you reffering to the Karma war? If that was considered 'defending an ally' rather than "attacking a 20 man alliance in defense of Zenith while TFD is bent over because we don't want to get our @#$% kicked", then I believe you set your standards too low. :v: