Blackwater DoW

SlimJD33

Blackwater Declaration of War

Custom14.jpg

Let it be know that on this 20th Day of January 2010, Blackwater has chosen to go to war against an evil empire. The Roman Empire has been causing some havoc amongst our nations and we will not stand for it. While the nations in question have accepted peace we have not forgotten our losses.It has been brought to my attention that initially I had worded this making it sound like Farkistan needed our assistance, however I was merely giving them a shout out. They are doing quite a number on their own. It is with great pleasure that I announce to the OWF that Blackwater will be going to war alongside of Farkistan in the Decimation of the Roman Empire for the following Reason: "You Urinated in the dehydrated carbohydrates that I consume in the morning with lactose products".

Should any questions arise as to my intent or reasons leading up to this declaration I guess you can ask, however I am willing to bet that I will not answer them. I have given this very little thought and decided it was the right move on the part of Blackwater, if for no other reason than entertainment. We haven't been on the TE scene in a while so why not start it out with a bang? To all of you that wind up surprised by our attacks, I guess I say tough luck.

While I am taking our nations to war in the interest of entertainment, I would like to extend a genuine have fun to the boys and girls over in the Roman Empire. Don't mistake me though, I'm still upset with you for destroying my first nation! B-)

Edited by SlimJD33

anyway, good luck. And I'm pretty sure Fark wasn't asking for help :P

Oh I know they weren't asking for help, I just gave it anyway. I sorta had bone to pick with a few of their nations anyway!

Custom14.jpg

Let it be know that on this 20th Day of January 2010, Blackwater has chosen to go to war against an evil empire. The Roman Empire has been causing some havoc amongst our nations and we will not stand for it. While the nations in question have accepted peace we have not forgotten our losses. It is with great pleasure that I announce to the OWF that Blackwater will be going to war and aiding Farkistan in the Decimation of the Roman Empire ... (etc etc)

I think you may have mis-worded that or something Slim. If Blackwater has a beef with RE because of something they did well that's fine, do whatever you need to do. Fire at will, have fun.

We appreciate the shout-out I suppose, but Fark is chuggin' along just fine in our little dust-up with RE. Don't get war's all crossed up! :P

/gets another beer

//MOAR bacon too!

Custom14.jpg

It has been brought to my attention that initially I had worded this making it sound like Farkistan needed our assistance, however I was merely giving them a shout out. They are doing quite a number on their own. It is with great pleasure that I announce to the OWF that Blackwater will be going to war alongside of Farkistan in the Decimation of the Roman Empire for the following Reason: "You Urinated in the dehydrated carbohydrates that I consume in the morning with lactose products".

I made a little edit for you, I may have worded that inappropriately and I apologize. Can you ever forgive me?

Edited by SlimJD33