Blackwater TE Change of Command

SlimJD33

Welcome all to this momentous occasion, or maybe the lack there of. I am Sgt. Slimjd33 of Blackwater. As of yesterday I have offically taken over command of Blackwater's TE division due to time constraints on Field Commander Henry's end. I know some of you had issues with our command in TE last round. Some of you think Energizer was asking to much by requiring an apology and a whole thread was started to that effect. Well I assure you that there will be no apologies asked for if you bomb one of our nations. In fact this round is dedicated to the opposite end of that spectrum.

In the words of a good RL friend and former commander of Blackwater we are hereby officially adopting the Commander Metal methodology of diplomatic relations:

Let it be known on this day, and all days hence forth that if you should come over to Blackwater and Crap on our porch, we will be finding a dump truck full of crap to dump on yours. If you can't take the heat get out of my kitchen because I'm about to burn you!

With that being said, while we are not a huge alliance, and can't possibly claim to have the best army with so few in our ranks, we will fight to the death to defend our lands. Should you bring your trouble this way we will throw everything we have at you till the end. We're here to have some fun, and we intend to do just that in the coming days. Might we bite of more than we can chew? Absolutely, so if we wind up being cannon fodder just know we did it in the spirit of fun and that we will re-roll and try again! Thanks everyone for your time and if you have any diplomatic issues with us, they probably will go unanswered unless you plan on making a treaty for this round!!

Enjoy,

Let it be known on this day, and all days hence forth that if you should come over to Blackwater and Crap on our porch,

we will be finding a dump truck full of crap to dump on yours.

Well, your Porch is pretty small atm :rolleyes:

But Blackwater has always been a very significant alliance in TE

Many of your members are well known and respected here

Good luck in Round 9

o/ Blackwater

I know some of you had issues with our command in TE last round.

Some of you think Energizer was asking to much by requiring an apology and a whole thread was started to that effect.

Well, since YOU bring that up, I will say that it appeared to many that teh Bunny did your alliance no favours there

that was also the feedback I was getting from
WITHIN
your alliance
;)

But that was Round 8 - it's now history

What is teh Bunny calling himself these days ?

tl/dr It's nice to see Blackwater around again !!, GL.

Edited by Lochiel

Well, your Porch is pretty small atm :rolleyes:

But Blackwater has always been a very significant alliance in TE

Many of your members are well known and respected here

Good luck in Round 9

o/ Blackwater

I appreciate your kind words and hope I can do Blackwater some justice. I know that in the past we have been formidable allies and opponents to many AA's, and I hope to restore that. Even if our porch is small ;)

Well, since YOU bring that up, I will say that it appeared to many that the Bunny did your alliance no favors there

that was also the feedback I was getting from
WITHIN
your alliance
;)

But that was Round 8 - it's now history

What is teh Bunny calling himself these days ?

tl/dr It's nice to see Blackwater around again !!, GL.

Well my main point in bringing it up was to stir up drama but it seems that it might be failing :) Gotta get the debates going around here you know?