Rogue nations, tech raiding and other TABU hot subjects

Joland

[quote name='Joland' date='15 February 2010 - 12:46 PM' timestamp='1266252381' post='2183070']
Why so many nations choose to play in Peace mode?

After all, isn't it extrenely boring to never fight in any war?:(
[/quote]
Peacemode is usually ordered by military officials in big alliances, so that the entire alliance doesn't get hit at once

Peacemode is VERY boring as I've been ordered to be in it for about 2 weeks now. I did get a little action though

• 2 weeks later...

[b]I was heavilly attacked and sent into Anarchy for the last 10 days, so I didn't collect any taxes.

Starting from today, I am not in Anarchy mode anymore, but because I have just military of 895 soldiers, it is considered a force of only 3% of population as extremely weak. A large portion of my population is rioting as a result of my lack of forces, or so it says in my View Nation tab.

Problem is that taxes are only 41 $ per citizen because of having been in Anarchy, while normally out of Anarchy
I should have 94 $ taxes per citizen per day to collect.

What should I do in order to collect full 94 $ per citizen?

Because I cannot buy more soldiers now, as I haven't paid my bills also in the last 10 days.

Are there any risks to this?

Thanks
[/b]

For One, switch out of peace mode. The longer you are in it the more population happiness it decreases, and citizen income goes down. Furthermore, buy enough soldiers to get them back up to about 20% of the population - that way your population stops rioting and the population happiness minus from that goes away.

[quote name='Joland' date='10 March 2010 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1268229906' post='2220885']
Is there a place to see more information about each alliance?

Because some small alliances (2-4 nations) they straightly lie about being protected by some large alliances.

How can it be checked?
[/quote]

Check with the alliance that they claim protects them. The Foreign Affairs people at that alliance should know.

NAVY are very very expensive piece of military force.

Why are they so expensive? What are the most powerful attack moves that you can do using NAVY,
considering that the vast majority of CN nations have no navy.

So how it improves in attacks, having navy? And what type of navy is most effective in wars
against opponents who have no navy?

Thanks