Moon and Mars wonders

Sarin

Just wanted some insight into when the best time is to purchase them? 8k,9k,10k infra? year old? etc. Anything will be appreciated

I purchased mine after I was beat down in the last (real) war. I was only at 23k NS so it only cost me 230mil, which was no big deal since my economy is doing well (due to all the wonders and stuff). I bought the Mars wonders because the bonuses will probably benefit me more later than sooner. I doubt nation age has anything to do with the best time. They are really expensive, so I think it depends most on how many wonders you already own and how well your economy is doing. I don't think they do pay themselves off, costing so much. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for that. I guess I will leave them for later since they dont seem to pay themselves off as much as the other wonders do.

Could anyone tell me what storing the citizens in the colonies does? Is it just protection or something?

Thanks a lot for that. I guess I will leave them for later since they dont seem to pay themselves off as much as the other wonders do.

Could anyone tell me what storing the citizens in the colonies does? Is it just protection or something?

It gives you extra citizens (amount fixed at purchased) who pay taxes and otherwise act the same as their Planet Bob brethen, but are not impacted by the loss of infrastructure. Their numbers are impacted by the colony's efficiency rating.