Income

Nova Blue

Whether it's a Resource, Improvement, Event or Wonder...they're many things in CN that effects Income in a Positive or Negative way.

For example: Silver/Furs (Fixed Inc Resource), Schools/Banks (% Inc via Improvements), or Stock Market/Mining Industry Consortium (Fixed Inc Resource)

My question is, especially for the Fixed Inc ones, they say they impact Citizen's Income...but which one? Avg? Individual? And how?

Thanks in advance for the answer(s).

So say for example the Stock Market...it'll add $10 to Avg Gross Income /Day?

Only if you don't have any of the economic improvements which should not be the case if a nation is buying wonders. Income from all sources is added together to form your total base income. Total base income is then modified by any economic improvements or wonders the nation has as well as any applicable events and finally modified by the GRL. The grand total after all modification is your citizen's Average Gross Income per day.

The maximum economic modification from improvements is $2.075 per dollar of total base income. This is increased to $2.15 if a nation also has the SDC wonder.

Only if you don't have any of the economic improvements which should not be the case if a nation is buying wonders. Income from all sources is added together to form your total base income. Total base income is then modified by any economic improvements or wonders the nation has as well as any applicable events and finally modified by the GRL. The grand total after all modification is your citizen's Average Gross Income per day.

The maximum economic modification from improvements is $2.075 per dollar of total base income. This is increased to $2.15 if a nation also has the SDC wonder.

So say you have a set of Eco Improvs (say for example: Clinics, Banks, Stadiums)...then add an Eco Wonder like the Stock Market. What would the addition to your Economy look like (and more importantly where would it be applied)?

Thanks in advance guys.

So say you have a set of Eco Improvs (say for example: Clinics, Banks, Stadiums)...then add an Eco Wonder like the Stock Market. What would the addition to your Economy look like (and more importantly where would it be applied)?

Thanks in advance guys.

You're misunderstanding the terms being used. Clinics increase population hence is considered a population improvement. Stadiums increase happiness and hence increase income hence is considered an income improvement. The economic improvements are called that because they improve your economy. The economic improvements are Banks, Schools, Universities, Harbor and the Foreign Ministry. The only economic wonder is the Scientific Development Center. The Stock Market is an income wonder.

If you had a full set of all the economic improvements and bought the Stock Market, it would increase your citizen's Average Gross Income by $20.75. It would increase by $21.50 with a full set of the economic improvements and the SDC. Average Gross Income is modified by your tax rate to determine your daily income.

I included Clinics by accident...because at the time of writing the post, I was formulating an Improv Set in my mind as I typed, and most Nations would have Pop Improvs like Clinics at the time. I'm fully aware of the Improv Classifications, as well as how each effects each other...EXCEPT for where it was being applied.

Your last paragraph answered my question perfectly. Thanks bro. :)