Declining Authority

Generalissimo

You’ve created a time paradox !

Continue? Y/N

456342-time_paradox_by_toyotatrueno_large.jpg

Before the assailant reached anywhere near the podium a dozen soldiers finally tackle the elusive rouge journalist and drag him away – to somewhere he would inevitably escape in less than a day's time.

With the final removal of that distraction Liska whispered, “I’m really sorry about that,” continuing more confidently “With that business concluded, I can finally continue. Please disregard the inability of my security staff to remove one man timely.

As said earlier I’m resigning as Procinctia’s generalissimo, and the next highest ranked officer in Procinctia’s military will be generalissimo, what I didn’t say who was to be my successor – which would be evident to anyone following Procinctia closely. The next highest ranking officer is Isara Gunther, commander of Procinctia’s Volunteer Militia, accomplished mechanical engineer, talented tank operator, possibly younger sister of the defunct Freistaat Preußen’s Welkin Gunther, likely designer of Prussia’s original Edelweiss prototype, and maybe coordinator of a classified Procinctian project to reverse engineer said Edelweiss prototype. . . who’s not actually here today. . .”

Edited by Generalissimo

The reporter escaped almost immediately. Seeing that the press conference was...next door, he wrote something on a piece of paper. He then crafted the paper into a lousy paper airplane that would hit Liska's head.

He then opened the door and threw the paper airplane.