Wars for casualties

John Warbuck

A while back, when in a different alliance- this question came up on another thread-

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...=MoralDecadence

So, I wanted to get a definite ruling on whether or not it is considered war slot filling to hit another nation just to cause casualties for a war memorial.

In the thread above, the result was that none of the group of people that ended up getting involved with those actions were warned, which is why I am asking.

Re:Game Rule Question, Today, 03:32 PM

If 2 members of my alliance want to fight eachother , only doing ground attacks , for the purpose of getting 50,000 casultys for the wonder, is that slot filling?

Yes, please find someone in a different alliance to do this with.

<Andover[ADI]> hey

<Andover[ADI]> u there

<Astraia> yup

<Andover[ADI]> there are 2 members in my alliance, they are planning a war to get 50k casultys , they only plan on doing that and only that

<Andover[ADI]> would that be slot filling

<Andover[ADI]> or is that allowed?

<Astraia> Sounds like warslot filling

Warbuck is talking about a war he wants to do between him and another member of our alliance.

I asked a game staff here and on the IRC both said its against the rules.

Edited by Andover

War slot filling

Intra alliance war drills are not permitted. This is deemed as war slot filling and nations involved will receive in a ingame warning. Alliances are only permitted to declare war on individual nations flying the same affiliation as themselves if they have a legitimate in character reason. Military drills with allied alliances are permitted if both alliances are currently uninvolved in any inter alliance wars. If nations are caught fighting nations in an alliance they are allied to in the course of an inter alliance war they will recieve an ingame warning for illegal war slot filling.

Find someone in another AA. Closing.