Wait Why Am I here again

Stefano Palmieri

--Gradniy, Maladore--

The Caliphs Plane touched down in Gradniy. "Ugh, why am I here." He thought to himself. He looked to his aide, "Well, shouldnt you go and announce my arrival?" His aide just rolled his eyes "Shouldnt have you rang and said you were coming" "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. You're Worse than the missus." "Get out of the plane. Now. Go." The Caliph got out and walked on to the tarmac. His aide said "Come on We'll figure something out." As they walked to the Terminal.

Jack Carter had been sitting in his lounge, reading a newspaper when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Sir, the Libyans are here to see you."

"Okay well...wait, what? The Libyans?"

"Don't you check your email, sir?"

"Well yeah...occasionally. Look, get them here with a good state of the art transport. I assume their here to talk diplomacy."

--Fast Forward to meeting--

--Short Ride in A time Machine Later-- (kidding of Course >_>)

The Caliph and his Aide arrived at the Presidential building. Looking slightly ruffled, they agreed to never speak of what they went through to get there ever again. They Headed inside to the The Presidents office. "So Mr President, I hope you dont my abruptness, but I was hoping we could talk about the state of the Relations between our 2 nations."

"Hmm." Carter said. He gestured for the caliph to take a seat. "I apologize for the transport. At such short notice, it was all we could get to you quickly. And of course, this being all desert..

"But anyway, it's good to see that Libya too is willing to put hostilities behind us. A good step in advancing prosperity in Africa."

"Fantastic. I hope this is Agreeable." The Caliph pulled out a treaty and slid it to the President.

Aritcle 1:

Libya and Mandalore Agree not to engage in any hostile acts toward one another, in anyway shape or Form.

Article 2:

Libya Agrees to reopen the Mandalore Border.

Article 3:

There is to be a 10 km Demilitarized zone around the Libya/Mandalore Border

Article 4:

A one Week notice is to be given if this treaty need be cancelled.

Anything you wish to add?

If that is what you wish.

Aritcle 1:

Libya and Mandalore Agree not to engage in any hostile acts toward one another, in anyway shape or Form.

Article 2:

Libya Agrees to reopen the Mandalore Border.

Article 3:

There is to be a 10 km Demilitarized zone around the Libya/Mandalore Border.

Article 4:

Libya and Mandalore agree to trade openly with one another, without tariffs.

Article 5:

A one Week notice is to be given if this treaty need be cancelled.