4 BR Black Long-Term Trade Circle + Uranium

Jarvisd

Long-term black trade circle. Members have to be on black or switch to black when the circle starts.

To sign up send me a message or post you ruler name, resources, and link. If you cancel please let me know. Even if a name is next to the resource you have please post anyways just incase they cancel! We can always find you another circle we are doing.

Resources:

Pigs: Dylkman

Iron:

Spices: Demag

Lumber: J

Sugar: Darkspell

Wheat:

Cattle:

Water: Darkspell

Aluminum: Demag

Coal: Dylkman

Marble:

Uranium:

BR's: Fastfood, Construction, Steel, Beer

Economy

Military Bonus

Bill Bonus's

Links Show Pictures Of Bonus's

Edited by Jarvisd

Sent out this message to a few people I post here if I get any replies.

Hi,

I'm currently working on creating a trade circle that will have the following bonus resources:

- Beer / Construction / Fast Food / Steel

Which will give:

* Big infra purchase discount

* Big infra upkeep discount

* Big tax improvements

To complete this trade circle I need someone with your combination of resources. If you are interested in joining this trade circle, please send me a trade request. I will then send you a message with the names of the other participants in this circle.

I'm sending this message to all people with your resource combination on the black sphere. The first person to send me a trade request will get the spot in the trade circle.

Best regards,

Demag

Edited by Demag

Long-term black trade circle. Members have to be on black or switch to black when the circle starts.

To sign up send me a message or post you ruler name, resources, and link. If you cancel please let me know. Even if a name is next to the resource you have please post anyways just incase they cancel! We can always find you another circle we are doing.

Resources:

Pigs: Dylkman

Iron: Alex Owner

Spices: Demag

Lumber: Jarvisd

Sugar: Darkspell

Wheat: Alex Owner

Cattle: Jarvisd

Water: Darkspell

Aluminum: Demag

Coal: Dylkman

Marble:

Uranium:

BR's: Fastfood, Construction, Steel, Beer

Economy

Military Bonus

Bill Bonus's

Links Show Pictures Of Bonus's

Hi everyone! I'm new to Game and looking to try and get the construction Bonus. My defualt resources are Fish and Sugar. I'm not really sure what i need to do. I have 2 trade slots left and the 2 I have filled up i got Lumber, Pigs, Uranium and Water. Looking for long term trade partners and Will be very active as well.

Nation ID: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=371897

Dreaded08

Edited by Dreaded08