Target Practice

kpcurley

For all those young nations looking to gain some military practice might I suggest this nation.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=370458

I hope we destroy his racist But. If he was in my range I would of been attacking already. Anyway, I dont think anyone will object if some smaller nations learn the military basics on him.

I have to admit that I've thought about this occasionally. For example, there are currently 11 rulers with variations on the name of Hitler. Surely we could do something to trim that number down a bit, right?

(Sadly, only one is in my NS range, and technically his name is Not Hitler. This confuses me enough to stave off war for now.)

The KimJongII nation?

Unless he has chnged something recently I fail to see why he is racist?

And perhaps you should approach his alliance before suggesting he is attacked to discuss your issue with him?

M6

you might be looking at a different nation. that one is particularly racist against Africans and black people.

The KimJongII nation?

Unless he has chnged something recently I fail to see why he is racist?

And perhaps you should approach his alliance before suggesting he is attacked to discuss your issue with him?

M6

you might wanna check twice before lecturing me.

I did check twice.

See the bit I wrote ending in a question mark?

That was a check on what I saw and request for more information beacuase what I saw made no sense and I wanted clarification.

Once this was provided I saw where you are coming from. I give my profound apologies if you feel sore because I got things a bit out of context and you feel I offered unwarranted advice because of this.

However I suggest you should not take things too seriously, stress causes problems.

M6

Edited by M6 Redneck