Trade Swapping

OTTOTTO

Hi, i thought of swapping my trades. By this i could get the optimal resource combination for the bill payment (minimizing infra upkeep cost) for the infra purchase and for the tax collection. However this looks to be quite tedious and i wonder, whether this could really work, since i need some more trade partners for this and have extra trade circles for all the mentioned purposes.

Is anyone doing like this ? What is your opinion about this ?

I've been doing it since june 2008, first every 18 days, now every 20 days. If you're doing it on your own, it is easy to set up, and after the 5th or so swap, you go organise a swap from full bills/infra resources to AP + some citizen increasers in 5 to 10 minutes (once every 20 days).

The extra buying power you get is enormous, your NS growth rate can be 1.6 times that of another nation (If you're not as lazy as me and buy tech every 10 days).

You don't need extra trade circles/partners if you're doing it on your own. You only need them once every 20 days. Since it is far too complicated to explain them when they have to trade with you and when with their circle (and they don't make any extra money), they won't/forget to do what you want. Better idea is to go to resource finder, click your team color and start messaging 10 nations with NS below 5000, an open trade slot and the resources you want, promising 1M for the first to react with a trade invitation. Most likely, you have all you want the same day. In these 18 months, only once I had to look for a gems/gold trade in another colour.

It'll cost a couple of millions, but you make 2...3 M/day extra, so why not spread the wealth.

If you want more complete/detailed instructions, feel free to PM me.