The Birth of Oman

Rawdon

large_flag_of_oman.gif

People of the world,

We are here to inform you, that the tribes of the land, Oman. Have decided from this day on, not to fight each other, but to join each other. We have all decided on a leader to rule over us and our land. We are a peaceful people, focused on building the land of Oman into a great state. Although, do not think we are an easy colony. We shall fight for our people and land if we have to.

Some information on us:

Population - 35,000

Soldiers - 10,000

Caverly (Camels) - 1,500

Seige Weapons - 0

Navy - 5 Warships

OOC: You realise this is a DoE?

/me facepalm

Every is doing a DoE fool.

OOC: Yes, I know it's a DoE. I'm not stupid like you seem to think I am, so there's no need to be insulting.

I refer to the parts that are bolded here...

People of the world,

We are here to inform you, that the tribes of the land, Oman. Have decided from this day on, not to fight each other, but to join each other. We have all decided on a leader to rule over us and our land. We are a peaceful people, focused on building the land of Oman into a great state. Although, do not think we are an easy colony. We shall fight for our people and land if we have to.

Some information on us:

Population - 35,000

Soldiers - 10,000

Caverly (Camels) - 1,500

Seige Weapons - 0

Navy - 5 Warships

OOC: I am saying that Medieval nations would take long periods of time to even hear about you--so a DoE doesn't need to worry about saying anything to them.

And Medieval nations hardly announced to each other the exact strength of their militaries.