The Phoenix Hungers

The Wizard of Oz

you want some kind of thing with me but your a low level troll.i dont see you as a real theat so talk your crap and ill have one of my guys smoke you.

Look puppy, you came into our channel and threatened war, you expect us to sit and take that?

This Hossey wont take it laying down, puppy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

creck.jpg

How about you go back and try again?

ooh, crack, can I get some? My supplier doesn't have enough tech to make it anymore, that or he fell down the well with Timmy... in which case, hot damn! another casualty.

i love when the sheep get in line.

Hot damn, now thats what I am talking about RAWWWWWRRR

INOB.gif

Ok now back on topic, if you guys are so hungry, you really should stop by #InNOutBurger for some good eats.

Just dont let the puppies out the back door.

Hot damn, now thats what I am talking about RAWWWWWRRR

INOB.gif

Ok now back on topic, if you guys are so hungry, you really should stop by #InNOutBurger for some good eats.

Just dont let the puppies out the back door.

now that was funny.1 point you.

but as far as the game goes you bring death to any that were in you socalled aa.shame on you.

But as far as the game goes, you bring death to any that were in your so-called AA. Shame on you.

Fixed that for you.

Also, go back and read TPF's charter. Trouble is a white alliance. Just keep that in mind while you read, 'kay?

Edited by Zulchep

But as far as the game goes, you bring death to any that were in your so-called AA. Shame on you.

Fixed that for you.

Also, go back and read TPF's charter. Trouble is a white alliance. Just keep that in mind while you read, 'kay?

ok mom