The Mafia

adamilliren

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats for still being around guys. I'm a little teary eyed right now.

well congrats on that but our new leadership is doing well... better than ever... they said that the Mafia had never been over 500,000 AS even before the breakup and we're currently gaining about 150,000 AS a month. we plan on hitting one mill, easily, by the end of the yr :D

I'm the new MoR btw. :)

i'm responsible for all this madness :)

Congrats for still being around guys. I'm a little teary eyed right now.

well congrats on that but our new leadership is doing well... better than ever... they said that the Mafia had never been over 500,000 AS even before the breakup and we're currently gaining about 150,000 AS a month. we plan on hitting one mill, easily, by the end of the yr :D

oh and btw, sorry if i sounded rude in the beginning. i guess i kind of just lumped you along with everyone that left the mafia for the immortals saying we'd never be nothing. of course, i was not part of the alliance at the time but i've now been in it almost a yr. and just the stories that steelz and uni and everyone have told me made me feel like they do towards the immortals.

You are more than welcome to come back to your founded alliance though :)

and anyone else, please join as well :)

We were just below 1 million nation strength for the longest time before the initial break up. I am staying politically inactive as RL keeps me busy as hell (I just worked 8 hours at a charity event today on top of my regular everyday !@#$) but I will help when ever I can. Mafia members msg me for cash/advice if needed.

Edit: The reasons I left are twofold. First RL just keeps getting busier for me. Its hard to be as active as I want to be and secondly there was quite a rift amongst our leadership. I had stepped down from being Don quite sometime earlier in order to gain more free time. After I appointed Samaritan Empire (Head of the Immortals) as the second Don. I am blury on what happened next but I think it involves me making a controversial appointment of our MoD to Don after SE's stepping down. This basically tore the alliance into two factions, what would become the Immortals, the remainder of the Mafia, and Me. That makes three parties but I basically said F**k it I'm done ahah.

EMIV

Edited by Emperor Marxus IV

We were just below 1 million nation strength for the longest time before the initial break up. I am staying politically inactive as RL keeps me busy as hell (I just worked 8 hours at a charity event today on top of my regular everyday !@#$) but I will help when ever I can. Mafia members msg me for cash/advice if needed.

Edit: The reasons I left are twofold. First RL just keeps getting busier for me. Its hard to be as active as I want to be and secondly there was quite a rift amongst our leadership. I had stepped down from being Don quite sometime earlier in order to gain more free time. After I appointed Samaritan Empire (Head of the Immortals) as the second Don. I am blury on what happened next but I think it involves me making a controversial appointment of our MoD to Don after SE's stepping down. This basically tore the alliance into two factions, what would become the Immortals, the remainder of the Mafia, and Me. That makes three parties but I basically said F**k it I'm done ahah.

EMIV

oh wow. i never heard about before the immortal/mafia breakup, like i've never heard of samartian empire.

i've been here a yr, this month, steelz recrutied me, was like Unidre and steelz or Lord Draconis or king arthur or anyone in the mafia while you were under leadership?

oh wow. i never heard about before the immortal/mafia breakup, like i've never heard of samartian empire.

i've been here a yr, this month, steelz recrutied me, was like Unidre and steelz or Lord Draconis or king arthur or anyone in the mafia while you were under leadership?

They all were around when I was around. King Arthur I believe was only around for a short time before I left but yes, they all were around under my rule. It is good to know they have continued to grow and push the Family into the future.

P.S. I designed the flag as well :P

They all were around when I was around. King Arthur I believe was only around for a short time before I left but yes, they all were around under my rule. It is good to know they have continued to grow and push the Family into the future.

P.S. I designed the flag as well :P

oh yeah, they seem to be very proud of that flag and we voted to change it but decided to keep it. that was right before the forums change, prob at the end of july, begining of august and we also replaced the top picture of that house with our flag :) we've undergone many changes lately :)

to help boost activity and such.

were you the originator of the infra waterfalls? and the tommy gun tech tantrums? :) those were pretty much genius :) hahah

oh yeah, they seem to be very proud of that flag and we voted to change it but decided to keep it. that was right before the forums change, prob at the end of july, begining of august and we also replaced the top picture of that house with our flag :) we've undergone many changes lately :)

to help boost activity and such.

were you the originator of the infra waterfalls? and the tommy gun tech tantrums? :) those were pretty much genius :) hahah

Eh myself and former MoF's were in charge of various aid programs though neither of those. Classically the rocket infra jump for new nations was what was most effective for us though.

Eh myself and former MoF's were in charge of various aid programs though neither of those. Classically the rocket infra jump for new nations was what was most effective for us though.

what is the rocket infra jump? it sound a lot like the infra waterfall where the bigger nations send aid to all the smaller nations to make the next infra jump. that boosted our AS by a lotttt.

what is the rocket infra jump? it sound a lot like the infra waterfall where the bigger nations send aid to all the smaller nations to make the next infra jump. that boosted our AS by a lotttt.

Rocket infra jumps are pretty common knowledge. Basically runs like this: New Member/rerolled old member has a brand new nation.

Day 1:Send the 4x3million right away. New nation pays bills then buys enough infra to purchase the Foreign Ministry. Send another 3 million once the new aid slot opens.

Days 2-10: New nation just pays bills. Sits on cash.

Day 11: Aid slots open again and the new nation receives another 5x3million. This should give the new nation around 29.5 million in cash (after bill payments). New nation can now grow to like 10k nation strength or something silly like that.

I don't remember the exact math but doing this with nations you trust really gives you a huge step up on growth numbers. Plus if someone steals your money it helps to have a few nations hanging around that NS with Manhattan Projects and nukes.. Just a little precaution.

sounds interesting :) hahah

we should have done that when LD made a new nation. :)

i wonder why he said nothing about that hahah

and those would be great for our alliance, if you havent noticed, like 90 percent of our members are under 10k NS. hahah

Prolly could have helped.. A friendly bump for you good people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some benefits of membership include:

- 12 million in new memeber aid

- Infrastructure aid buying programs

- Tech buying/selling opportunities ( a great way to make money)

- Stable and dependable leadership

- Companionship in a tight knit community

- No dumb test to join

To learn more, please follow this link or private message me any time for a swift response;

*http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Family_Home/index/*