AI adjustment

Infidel Israeli

aibannerred.png

coup.jpg

Yah, I did. Personally, your annoying habit of bragging is driving me insane. And if i hear another complaint about your nation dieing,your [OOC]chemistry Homework[/OOC] or if you ask me to chill and play game cube with you one more time I may explode.

As of now, Itsuki Koizumi is no longer a leader of AI.

Diarchy(is that how you say it?):

-Infidel Israeli

-RA2Leader

Hahahaha, nice try Infidel, buy I call this a Joke thread. First of all I don't believe you would ever coup Itsuki. Second Itsuki wouldn't respond like that. And thirdly Itsuki already informed me that he was stepping down and even generously offered me his chair, which I declined.

I CALL SHENANIGANS on Israeli!

I roll a d20 to see who gains power over AI. I roll a -5 WHAT?!?!

ya, i thought the game cube joke, referring to the youtube video "bro rape" would tip you guys off...but...

And if itsuki wasn't a horrible actor it may have worked (besides with lysander, bc he was lame and declined joining us)

ya, i thought the game cube joke, referring to the youtube video "bro rape" would tip you guys off...but...

And if itsuki wasn't a horrible actor it may have worked (besides with lysander, bc he was lame and declined joining us)

You guys (might) do fine without me.

You need better acting classes :P

As of now, Itsuki Koizumi is no longer a leader of AI.

Diarchy(is that how you say it?):

-Infidel Israeli

-RA2Leader

You tring to say diarrhea? :P

Congrats on the new position man! Is this for next round as well?

BG.

You need better acting classes :P

I AM A FANTASTIC ACTOR! :P

You tring to say diarrhea? :P

Congrats on the new position man! Is this for next round as well?

BG.

Idk, Di meaning 2...arch meaning rulership...mixed and bam! Diarchy

Also, we'll see. Not everything's set in stone.