Islands of the South

iamthey

Due to the lack of any formal authority within the Kerguelen Islands and McDonald's Islands (after the fall of Roachin) the citadel which has former ties to the territory here by claims the territory and its EEZ as a protectorate. Administration of the protectorate is to be placed in the hands Lord Thomas Devereaux. His former experience with the people and the territory itself will make him an effective administrator.

OOC: Done at LZ's request.

Edited by iamthey

*Private response*

Intrigued by the offer Devereaux sent the following response. "Yes, a meeting can be arranged here in my duchy. I will send transport."

Three people got onto the transport, a man a woman and a young boy. When they got to Devereaux's duchy they went straight to Devereaux. The woman went up to him and said, "Good afternoon Thomas, I am Aimee Li Zephyr, Empress of Raochin and this," she brought the little boy into view, "Is Alexander Zephyr, the heir to the throne of Raochin."

Somewhat surprised, he had yet to hear the fate of the former roachin government he acknowledged each of them. "It is good to see each of you," he paused, "its too bad that the late Emperor couldn't be hear as well. What is it that I can help each of you with?"

"We need a place to live safely. There are others as well, they are still on the Kerguleuns. We wish you to take us in and protect us until a time in which we can become raochin once again."

"As for if you wish to know what happened to My husband, Merlin can tell you that." She said directing his attention to the third member of their party.

He hesitated at first, "Eh, yes of course. You can stay here in my Duchy, as with any of the other more prominent members of your government (who require protection). As for your husband, no explanation is needed; I have already heard much of his heroic death."