Helzan Military and Civilian News

King Kevz

OOC: Be aware I don't intend to ever go on any offensive actions with a military force ever again, my military will be strictly defensive minus a light infantry regiment based on Gaunt's Ghosts. An offensive actions will be done by Nuclear and Cruise Missiles plus the infantry regiment.

Today the Queen Valkyrie opened the newly built National Research Lab that will focus on finding cures for diseases and viruses from around the world in the hope of increasing the well being of all the citizens in the nation. In a statement made by Doctor Jiang Lee ,head researcher, he said "Today marks the first major step towards the mission of eradicating illness from our nation. I hope that myself and my team will be able to provide better health care chances for those who badly require it".

OOC: That won't interfere with Arctica's transition routes though, right?

OOC: Actually yes that would have interfered with my shipping and violated our treaty, and it's too bad I didn't see this before. But the point is moot now since his nation is a crater.