Revolution is afoot

Emperor Stranger

Your, and a few other's, opinion. Stop making it sound like your opinion is fact, when it clearly isn't.

Myself to blame? See my new poll. I want to see what you think TE is for. I really do.

Good name.. Who's opinion was this? Once again, you are trying to dissolve the line between fact and opinion.

Strawman. Get off your high horse.

Because no one else in history has ever attacked without a valid CB? Honestly, you make it sound like I was the first to ever do anything radical in this game. To believe that I was the first, you have to completely ignore OB's war on PRI last round, RE's war against small alliances, and the various other wars last round with little to no valid CB. The only reason I don't bring up any other round is because I have only been around since round 5.

How many times do I have to before you finally take notice of it? Not only have I admitted to starting wars with no other reason than for the lulz (like that's never been done before), but I also admit defeat, offered peace multiple times (because I keep getting attacked), and offered to negotiate. Seriously, what do you want from me?

You are the only one to do the actions you have done then to post on OWF like your bragging about it...classy!

Even worse, you really see no fault in what you have done or the fact that you are strongly disliked by most if not all

of TE....If you think differently, do a poll on that ;)

BG.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the only one to do the actions you have done then to post on OWF like your bragging about it...classy!

Even worse, you really see no fault in what you have done or the fact that you are strongly disliked by most if not all

BG.

Disliked by most if not all of TE? Uhm, where's your source? If I am not mistaken, the largest alliance likes me. (Or did, or whatever.) You are polling these numbers out of your $@! just to smear me. Is that supposed to be honorable? Not only that, but you are bringing up lies and strawmen to prove your point. Your hypocrisy amuses me.

BG.

This would be a Great Idea, just to make sure you have your facts straight BG,, :lol1:

Disliked by most if not all of TE? Uhm, where's your source? If I am not mistaken, the largest alliance likes me. (Or did, or whatever.) You are polling these numbers out of your $@! just to smear me. Is that supposed to be honorable? Not only that, but you are bringing up lies and strawmen to prove your point. Your hypocrisy amuses me.

As amused as you may be by your vision of BG's hypocrisy, it is yes just your vision.

He was willing to offer for you to prove him wrong by a poll. You never addressed that idea!!

The leaders of RE, are a great bunch of guys, are you sure you didn't confuse kindness with like?

Even if they are fond of you, I have no doubt, they don't like what you been doing...

Best bet, Do a Poll, then you will know. Imagine if you find out we all lubs you, what a great day that would be for you.... :lol1:

This would be a Great Idea, just to make sure you have your facts straight BG,, :lol1:

As amused as you may be by your vision of BG's hypocrisy, it is yes just your vision.

He was willing to offer for you to prove him wrong by a poll. You never addressed that idea!!

The leaders of RE, are a great bunch of guys, are you sure you didn't confuse kindness with like?

Even if they are fond of you, I have no doubt, they don't like what you been doing...

Best bet, Do a Poll, then you will know. Imagine if you find out we all lubs you, what a great day that would be for you.... :lol1:

I think a poll would be a great idea.

A poll amongst members of the Former Coalition known as WOLF as to whether any alliance led by the maker of the OP would be have been accepted into WOLF, since it's a common held opinion of that individual

Also if people wonder at my lack of posting in this thread I made a vow never to directly respond to the person who started this thread again, rule 14. Though in his case it doesn't seem to work

Edited by Gabryal

I think a poll would be a great idea.

Also if people wonder at my lack of posting in this thread I made a vow never to directly respond to the person who started this thread again, rule 14. Though in his case it doesn't seem to work

Making a poll about me would be detrimental to the community. You feel free to make one if you want, just make sure to add an OOC part to it.