Same Network, cancelled etc.

Phetion

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp...&Extended=1

As you see, with CreativName our aid has been cancelled due to the same network. I woke to this message from him:

To: Phetion From: CreativName Date: 9/15/2009 4:46:44 PM

Subject: ..?

Message: For some reason all our aid were cancelled because we are on the same network.. Pretty damn weird. We aren't... are we? O_o

To: CreativName From: Phetion Date: 9/16/2009 1:27:36 AM

Subject: RE: ..?

Where are you from?

Now I've been playing this game for around 1000 days now, and I know the rules. So I definitely haven't logged in at somebody else's house, nor have I logged in at a public place.

Unless CreativName and I have unwittingly played at the same house, I can't understand it.

o.O

I figured that, but still, the chances of it must be pretty slim?

In any case, can the flag for it be retracted? I also wanted to carry on buying tech from CreativName, but until this is cleared up, I daren't.

It's rare, but it happens. As for retracting the flag, I've never seen an exception given to the rule because there's no way to conclusively prove that you aren't the same person and that it's been abused in the past.

Oh, well that is unfortunate.

See, I live just north-west of London, and I think Phetion lives in the Midlands, about 100 miles away, according to his buddies in GOD's channel.

I thought he might have been my sister or my dad XD so I asked just to make sure

:(

Also, I think that it's sad that people at the same house can't play... but there's no other way.

Edited by CreativName