Join the RnR Alliance

R&R:TE doesnt not exist anymore. It has become part of The Superfriends. join at:

http://superfriends-te.com/index.php?/index .

rnrlogo1.png

The RnR Alliance

Thank you for visiting. Now to business:

Now what sets us apart from the other alliances? We are a small determined alliance looking for active nations to join us. We aren't a huge 150+ person alliance that thinks we are all powerful and declare war just because we can and who could care less who you are. Our alliance offers you protection. So if you ever get attacked you we will rush to your defense. We have a trade area where we form trade circles to help make the best use of your resources. But other alliances offer the same things.

But we are more than that. We are a fun group of people to hang out with. We have our own forums with places to post funny things and just be people. Since we are smaller our politics aren't dominated by a few elite people. We hold free election every new round. Joining an alliance isn't about who's the best. Its who you can have a good time with.

As a CN:SE RnR member for over 4 months and heading up the effort to start a new TE alliance I can tell you this is the greatest alliance in the game. Trust me.

Thank you for reading this. if you want to join our TE alliance visit our forums at http://z6.invisionfree.com/RnR_TE/index.php?

When applying for your protection please put RnR applicant in you Alliance affiliation.

Again Thank you.

McShady511 RnR Alliance

Alliance Info:

Members: 21

Preferred Color: Orange (yes we will accept others)

Triumvir of Interior: MildlyInsane

Triumvir of Foreign Affairs: Dante Valentine

Triumvir of War: Ego-Freaky

Our Goal: To get someone to win so we can send in our flag to be added to CN:SE and TE

IRC channel #RnR-TE

Edited by McShady511

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reposted to reflect changes in gov. and color sphere. And I changed some stuff so it's true about my, instead of McShady511. Sorry that I can't copy the flag thing.

Now what sets us apart from the other alliances? We are a small determined alliance looking for active nations to join us. We aren't a huge 150+ person alliance that thinks we are all powerful and declare war just because we can and who could care less who you are. Our alliance offers you protection. So if you ever get attacked you we will rush to your defense. We have a trade area where we form trade circles to help make the best use of your resources. But other alliances offer the same things.

But we are more than that. We are a fun group of people to hang out with. We have our own forums with places to post funny things and just be people. Since we are smaller our politics aren't dominated by a few elite people. We hold free election every new round. Joining an alliance isn't about who's the best. Its who you can have a good time with.

As a CN:TE RnR member for over 2 months and newly elected government official, I can tell you this is the greatest alliance in the game. Trust me.

Thank you for reading this. if you want to join our TE alliance visit our forums at http://z6.invisionfree.com/RnR_TE/index.php?

When applying for your protection please put RnR applicant in you Alliance affiliation.

Again Thank you.

Alias Cheese, RnR Alliance

Alliance Info:

Members: 17

Preferred Color: Black (yes we will accept others)

Triumvir of Interior: Alias Cheese (that's me!)

Triumvir of Foreign Affairs: Dante Valentine

Triumvir of War: Dom Zak

Our Goal: To get someone to win so we can send in our flag to be added to CN:SE and TE

IRC channel #RnR-TE

Edited by sir pwnage

• 7 months later...