Antarctic Experiments

Markus Wilding

"How's it going Callard?"

"Good, the M16A5 is perferming better than expected. Also, Biff wanted to concentrate on rocketry...not sure why."

"And the uniforms?"

"They're here. Check the supply dump."

"Hey, thanks Callard. We really owe ya one."

"No problem, Foley."

Callard then shut the door and called Steven Tsyuki. "Steven Tsyuki, head weapons designer. How can I blow your enemies up today?" Callard chuckled at Steven's odd sense of humour. He also swore he could hear some Pirates of the Carribean music playing in the background... "Yes, Steven, it's Callard. I have a few questions about the M16A5..." Steven shut the music off. "Alright, go ahead." Callard looked over the schematics sent to him. "For one thing, how do we plan on building this thing so it can accept a round drum? The M16A4's magazine holder isn't exactly round-drum friendly..." Steven quickly said "There's going to be two versions of the M16A5 - the one with the banana magazine and the one with the round drum. The round drum model is going to have a section of the magazine placer cut out and replaced with a locking mechanism, sort of a mini-magnet, if you will." Callard doubted this. He had worked with magnets before. "Um...wouldn't that cause the bullets to stay in the magazine?" Steven quicly said "The magnet isn't going to be strong enough to influence the flow of bullets into the chamber. All the magnet is going to do is keep the magazine in place." Callard understood, then asked, "Why do you think Biff wants to focus on rockets?" Steven thought this over. "Probably because New England just launched a rocket into space. I saw him strangling his monitor yesterday." Callard then closed the conversation up and went back to building the M16A5.