Looking for tech sellers!

Mysterion

I am looking for 3 tech sellers and two tech buyers. I am trying to establish a 3x3 tech circle as well as an additional 1x1 deal. You must have three slots open to participate in the 3x3. Both deals are standard 3 million for 100 tech.

3x3

Buyer 1: Ard Ri Monagle

Buyer 2: Nemphesis

Buyer 3: jonjonwells

Seller 1: bass man

Seller 2: General Melchett

Seller 3: Arctic Commander

1x1

Buyer: Ard Ri Monagle

Seller: Skrub

Edited by Ard Ri Monagle

So there was a slight mix up, jonjonwells is actually a tech buyer so what we need is one more tech seller. Must have three aid slots open.

EDIT: We have found our final seller, messages are being sent out to everyone involved. The first round begins tomorrow (Friday the 4th).

Edited by Ard Ri Monagle

Moving this back up because one of our tech sellers for the 3x3 went and filled his slots with other junk so we are again in need of a tech seller. You must have 3 aid slots open! The deal is 3 million for 100 tech to be repeated every 10 days.

We we're looking to go as soon as possible, we're all ready to go, just need the one tech seller. I have messaged the other members to see if they're willing to wait. You're a reroll nation I take it? Anyway, you look reliable to me and I am willing to wait to get a solid person in the circle. I will let you know as soon as I can if you have the position but I work later so it may not be until late tonight.

We we're looking to go as soon as possible, we're all ready to go, just need the one tech seller. I have messaged the other members to see if they're willing to wait. You're a reroll nation I take it? Anyway, you look reliable to me and I am willing to wait to get a solid person in the circle. I will let you know as soon as I can if you have the position but I work later so it may not be until late tonight.

Please let me know. I really need a long term 3x3 and I may be able to push the date up to the 7th if that would help.

If you are unable to wait I will understand. I just hope you can.

Edited by Khan

Ok this is starting to kill me, another one of our sellers has gone off and filled up his slots. We need a tech seller with three aid slots open again so that we can get this circle started. We will be ready to go tomorrow (7th) assuming we can find somebody. Please be serious about this. The deal is 3 million for 100 tech to repeat every 10 days. Somebody sell us some techs!

Ok this is starting to kill me, another one of our sellers has gone off and filled up his slots. We need a tech seller with three aid slots open again so that we can get this circle started. We will be ready to go tomorrow (7th) assuming we can find somebody. Please be serious about this. The deal is 3 million for 100 tech to repeat every 10 days. Somebody sell us some techs!

I would be interested if it is possible, but I already have the solo deal with you. Can you have more than one deal with the same person?

bass man is officially MIA. This means we are looking for a tech seller to help us finish round 1 and to continue on. If you are a tech seller with 3 aid slots currently available and would like to join our 3x3 tech circle, sign up now!