Looking for a new Alliance

Hi Mike!

Im a member of the UINE, and we are a small, growing alliance that is very active.

This is what you get as a member of the UINE,

1. You get $3,000,000 when you join the UINE!

2. Every 10 days you get $3,000,000 as part of our UINdEvelopment program!

3. $300,000,000 worth of tech deals every 10 days.

4. Protection from tech raiders at all times.

5. An honest, secure and safe environment that will never cheat you.

6. Awards for being active on our forums.

7. Government jobs if you're interested in them.

8. Cheats, Tips, etc. to Cybernations.

9. A diverse community that welcomes newer and older players.

10. We are peaceful but allow you to have raids to keep up military skills.

11. A very active IRC channel! (#uine)

If youre interested, join us on our IRC channel (#uine) and give us a visit.

RAIN (Republic of Allied Independent Nations) is also looking for members. And if you're looking for an alliance to get involved in RAIN is a good choice. We only have eight members, and are constantly looking for more active members to add to our alliance's government.

Edited by Kaone

hey mike, since you are a relative large nation we at Pirates of the Parrot Order will hook you up with tech deals as much as you desire. we do offer 3mil starter aid if you pass a relatively easy quiz, but since you're an experienced player on your 2nd nation you should have nothing to worry about.

we are always looking to improve our current members gameplay and set them up with whatever they are looking for(tech deals, trade partners, possible govt positions). of course we'll provide the basic necessities for joining an alliance such as protection/guides/and a friendly forum for you to meet your other alliance mates. also we dont discriminate on people so you are free to develop your nation however you wish(just please note that if you are going to tech raid that you don't attack our protectorates/pacts)

if you are interested in a bit more info feel free to visit our forums(the link is in my sig)/ pm me either in game or on here/ or just make a post in your very own tread and i'll reply to it soon as i see it again

and goodluck with whatever alliance you do choose to join

icon666.jpg

Join Coalition of Armed Nations "CAN"

Let me guess; You wanna know why to join!

Let me ask, Why not?

We are a very fun, very nice, very cool alliance on the yellow sphere. We have alot of cool friends & even cooler protectors! We are protected by Global Republic of Armed Nation "GRAN" some of our friends are; UINE, DOA, WFF, SMF, and many more! Even though we are on the yellow team, we get all of our members Trade Circles & Tech Deals galore. We have a very exciting Academy which unlike most alliance, You won't spend most your time in. All of our government & members are cool, smart, fun, and very nice! You don't know the fun you'll have till you join!

Feel free to get more info or drop by just to hang out on our;

Forums- http://s1.zetaboards.com/cnCAN/

IRC Channel- #CAN on the ColdFront

Thanks guys, in just a couple hours I've all ready got some really interesting offers. I'm just going to need some time to think about them all. I might be asking some of you some more questions later. Thanks again to everyone who posted and if anyone else would like to post here about their alliance, I haven’t made a decision yet so I will also take them into consideration.

good first I thought I was late. Okay (shuffles notecards)

you say you want a small fun democratic alliance eh?

You should join KoTC

1. You get six million dollars start-up aid

2. we are indeed a democracy and have government positions open right now

3. a great community

4. Constant tech deals since we have a lot of people in the in both ranges as well as tech deals in other alliances

5. we're protected by LoSS so we don't have to worry about raids

6. We're fairly small at only seven-teen members

7. We're very active on both thwe IRC and the forums