The Confederation of Allied Nations

nightstalker

Greetings from the Confederation of Allied Nations (CoAN)! We are a growing alliance within the Purple Sphere, and are actively seeking nations like yours to join our ranks and strengthen our alliance. We offer all members the benefits of membership in a strong community of free nations: collective defense from outside threats, generous grants to strengthen your nation, an experienced and growing diplomatic corps to negotiate for all Confederation members, a strong centralized government where member participation is welcome and encouraged, and the comraderie of a community of friends and allies. If you are interested in joining the Confederation of Allied Nations or wish more information about us, just reply to this thread and we will be pleased to discuss our alliance with you in more detail. Thank you, and we hope that we will someday be welcoming you to the Confederation of Allied Nations

now with the official message out of the way. We are an alliance which prides itself in diplomacy as well as Role Playing. we are an alliance of mutual self-defense and believe everyone should have a voice. if you like what you see here. please feel free to contact me, Nightstalker of Tolnedra, either in game or on here and i would be happy to help you along the path to becoming a member of the Confederation!

(if you would like to come to our forums to sign up, the link is in my signature! feel free to drop in!)

Edited by nightstalker

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic