Transvaal expells foreign religions

Botha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arctica, as a diverse nation both racially and religiously, cannot support the actions of its neighbor. If there are any deportees who have not yet moved to another country, they will be allowed in Arctica, where there is already a Muslim community.

Umm yes it did for Transvaal as our RP reflects everything occuring in game

OOC: Hm. Didn't know Botha Mode went that far.

OOC: So if your nation in game is wrecked, your CN nation is wrecked?

True for everyone. If your nation is destroyed in an IG war, your stats in RP have to be adjusted as such.

"Could the leaders of Transvaal provide us with some figures as to how many refugees have gone to each nation?"

OOC: Obviously I can't RP the movement of your own citizens for you, I just was interested how many people boarded my ferry in Cape Town. :P

I just was interested how many people boarded my ferry in Cape Town.

I'm gonna say 503 boarded the ferry at Cape Town bound for Top Gear while the remaining 278 have gone to other countries by their own means - most likely crossing the frontier with Serca.

The 503 refugees arrived in the Top Gear Capital today. They were each issued six months citizenship, six months benefit accomodation and 100Ŧ per person. Once they find a long-term career, them and their families will be awarded permanent citizenship.