Raiding Infrastructure

When you use a simple ground attack if you win the result as everyone knows is that you take technology, land, money,and destroy infrastructure. Now with this method it is assumed that the land you take has gotten all of its infrastructure destroyed, however in real life that usually is not true and usually there is something left that can be usable. I propose that when you use a ground assault and destroy infrastructure and take land that (lets say you would destroy 20 infrastructure) you would take 10% of that infrastructure since it is obviously placed on the land you just took. However to not penalize the defender for this change the 10% you take of that total is then subtracted from the total. So if you were going to destroy 20 infrastructure you would get 2 and actually destroy 18 infrastructure.

This is just a thought that I had all of a sudden open to suggestions and whatever made it as plain and simple as i could.

Although those are both hilarious scenarios, I thought i explained in my opening post as to why that is not what you should picture. In a ground assault you take land when you win, thus your expanding into your enemy's territory and taking their land which had their infrastructure placed on it. Obviously then your people will move into that new land and use the remaining infrastructure that was not destroyed since your population per mile goes down when you take that land. I mean if you saw a house with a few bullet holes in it would you demolish it to build a new house? Or a bridge that's perfectly intact? because essentially by infrastructure only being destroyed in an attack says that your people demolish everything to the ground. However not everything will be destroyed, I mean its only soldiers and tanks fighting its not like they are shooting nukes at each other. Also this is only for GAs nothing else.

I believe that this works out perfectly as in its realistic and it should give even more of an incentive to tech raid I should say, which would be fine for TE.