4 Hours

Anon1

Are you really being ignorant, or are you just doing it to piss me off? We are in an "alliance war" and our nations are "at war".

wars.jpg

Do you see this image? It is called the "Wars and Battles" page. In this page, we can attack each nation. These "attacks" are called "battles". Do you understand?

We may have lost the battle, but in the end, we will win the war. Well, that's if PRI continues to fight after the wars expire.

Remember saying that? You claim these losses you are incurring are only "battles", dismissing them as if we haven't curb stomped you. Right now, we are WINNING the war, and the battles. And as the bulk of your offensive wars expire tomorrow, we will only continue winning by greater and greater amounts as your total NS keeps dropping at a much faster rate than ours.

Do you understand?

We are winning, period. And will continue to do so till our offensive wars have all expired. In the end, it will be soundly obvious that we have WON. But you understand that don't you? It is just that blind denial wont get you very far unfortunately and you cant come up with another angle other than to threaten we label our win as a tie or you'll call your dad on us.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember saying that? You claim these losses you are incurring are only "battles", dismissing them as if we haven't curb stomped you. Right now, we are WINNING the war, and the battles. And as the bulk of your offensive wars expire tomorrow, we will only continue winning by greater and greater amounts as your total NS keeps dropping at a much faster rate than ours.

Do you understand?

We are winning, period. And will continue to do so till our offensive wars have all expired. In the end, it will be soundly obvious that we have WON. But you understand that don't you? It is just that blind denial wont get you very far unfortunately and you cant come up with another angle other than to threaten we label our win as a tie or you'll call your dad on us.

I am done discussing this with you. We have offered our terms for peace, which include calling this a tie. Either accept the terms or don't. I would much rather this war end, but if it means shutting your mouth, I would be willing to take an eZI.

please stop.

we just need to come to peace. thats it.

no more verbal-wars.

please.

gary8

Minister of War, OB

Then shut your pet up who lacks the ability to admit a loss, the same one who now threatens us with allies again after the notion was squashed publicly on here by your leader eyerack.

While you're ahead, please stop with the Minister of War thing too. These pretend e-titles get terribly silly. Minister of War is no different or endearing then Minister of Fresh Fruits and Veggies... both are fake, neither is impressive.

And if you were referring to me previously about IRC? Ive already answered you why I won't be on anytime soon.

You say we need to come to peace. You want peace? Admitting a loss goes a long way towards that. Maybe in another day or two it'll be easier to admit on your end. Losing, really isn't so bad, it happens to the best of us.

Bob White

Minister of Fresh Fruits and Veggies, Priapism

now that was such a kind reply, i have to admit. :)

and about "Minister of War" thing, thats my habbit of writing.

cant help it , sorry.

but you title was awesome.

Edited by the rocking guy

I am done discussing this with you. We have offered our terms for peace, which include calling this a tie. Either accept the terms or don't. I would much rather this war end, but if it means shutting your mouth, I would be willing to take an eZI.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I was enjoying you stumbling all over your statements like a thief in a kings robes. It would be a shame for you to stop now while you're on such a good roll.

Bob White

I am done arguing with a troll. Good day.

Hahaha, there you are again. I knew you couldnt resist.

Its ok, I'd been warned about you by some of your alliance mates already... I understand how important your CNTE life is to you, and losing is something you have a hard time admitting.

Its ok. Really.

You can lose every once in a while and no ones going to care. Really. And admitting to it is something that will help you build character. So, you see? Priapism has done you personally a favor by stomping your alliance for its acts of aggression against us. All that is needed now is for you to take that final step.

Please, there are no thanks needed.

You're welcome.

Bob White

Edited by Asa Phillips

lol.

can we think of OB and PRI becoming allies?

gary8

Minister of War, OB

Allies? To be brutally honest? No.

Not while certain members are still in your ranks of leadership and unwilling to step out of denial.

Maybe if you put an age limit on your membership? Say, no one under 13? That may do the trick. :P

Allies? To be brutally honest? No.

Not while certain members are still in your ranks of leadership and unwilling to step out of denial.

Maybe if you put an age limit on your membership? Say, no one under 13? That may do the trick. :P

Thanks for trolling again, I appreciate it. And there will always be a few members who don't like our alliances because we fought against each other. However, attempting to stop your continuous fun-making won't help to change this.

Thanks for trolling again, I appreciate it. And there will always be a few members who don't like our alliances because we fought against each other. However, attempting to stop your continuous fun-making won't help to change this.
I am done arguing with a troll. Good day.

I keep everything in-character. Only once did I make the mistake of being out of line according to the rules here and I apologized to the correct person who deserved it. I said nothing that could be directly attributed to you at all, though I find it interesting you should reply again after you quoted statement above. Guilty conscience perhaps?

I am also a man of my word, when I state something, I stick to it. So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't think everything in this thread was about you and stop trying to fight with me when you said you weren't going to.

I keep everything in-character. Only once did I make the mistake of being out of line according to the rules here and I apologized to the correct person who deserved it. I said nothing that could be directly attributed to you at all, though I find it interesting you should reply again after you quoted statement above. Guilty conscience perhaps?

I am also a man of my word, when I state something, I stick to it. So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't think everything in this thread was about you and stop trying to fight with me when you said you weren't going to.

Maybe if you put an age limit on your membership? Say, no one under 13? That may do the trick.

Of course that wasn't directed at me and of course it is supposed to be taken as a compliment. Just as I think you are my god. :rolleyes:

Stop thinking out of character for a moment and think in-character: Our government has already considered sending an apology, but it was denied. Just accept the admittance to defeat so we can move on with our lives.

Of course that wasn't directed at me and of course it is supposed to be taken as a compliment. Just as I think you are my god. :rolleyes:

Stop thinking out of character for a moment and think in-character: Our government has already considered sending an apology, but it was denied. Just accept the admittance to defeat so we can move on with our lives.

That is all we ever wanted... an admission of defeat. And until now it was scoffed at. Even earlier today you messaged our members begging to call this a "tie". I'm glad you guys have seen the light and in one weeks time have learned some humility.

How would I know you are under the age of 13? In my defense, I checked earlier today and just now again and you have no age set in your profile. My statement was merely coincidence if it applied to you. And if I was indeed God, I would've struck the silly notion from admins head when he considered adding these new outer spaces-based wonders that self destruct.

That is all we ever wanted... an admission of defeat. And until now it was scoffed at. Even earlier today you messaged our members begging to call this a "tie". I'm glad you guys have seen the light and in one weeks time have learned some humility.

How would I know you are under the age of 13? In my defense, I checked earlier today and just now again and you have no age set in your profile. My statement was merely coincidence if it applied to you. And if I was indeed God, I would've struck the silly notion from admins head when he considered adding these new outer spaces-based wonders that self destruct.

I am not under 13, but making that suggestion implies that people in this alliance are as immature as a 13 year old. It's a common derogatory term used on the internet. If your suggestion was serious, then I apologize. We won't be instating a limit such as that because there is no real way to enforce it.