Black Trade Circle: 7br+NUKES! The Best 4 You!

Cosmo777

Resource list:

- Aluminum -

- Uranium -

- Cattle - Cosmo777

- Rubber - Cosmo777

- Oil -

- Water -

- Lead -

- Marble -

- Gold -

- Iron -

- Lumber -

- Coal -

Cosmo777 of Rudyland: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=256763

Bonus Resources: Microchips, Construction, Scholars, Asphalt, Automobiles, Radiation Cleanup, and Steel

Economic effect:

Income: +$13.5

Citizens: +5%

Happiness: +8

Infra cost: -35.2%

Tech cost: -12.6%

Land cost: -19%

Land bonus: +38%

Environment: +2

Env. Penalty: -50%

Bill effect:

Infra UpK: -23.7%

Soldier UpK: -$0.5

Tank UpK: -16.97%

Nuke UpK: -60%

Navy UpK: -38.44%

Aircraft UpK: -25%

Military effect:

Soldier eff.: +42.56%

Soldier cost: -$6

CM cost: -20%

Nukes cost: -20%

Tanks cost: -8%

Navy Cost: -27.33%

Aircraft Cost: -15.21%

Aircraft Limit: +10

When Trade Circle is complete, all parties will switch to The Black Team and send each other trade agreements. PMs will be sent out to remind you who to do trades with.

Edited by Cosmo777

i want to apply to this circle.

i have oil and water.

and i have a suggestion: if instead of "open resource" u take coal, we can have 8 bonus resources.

Construction] [Radiation Cleanup] [steel] [Asphalt] [Automobiles] [beer][scholars] [Microchips]

the bold one is the 8 th we would get.

thinkk about it.

my nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=284764

adding wheat insted of coal can give you beer but the no. of br will come down to 5.adding coal wont give you beer but it will give 7 br.

and in the earlier post i told u that coal should be added to get 8 br, but that time i didnt notice that cattle is already taken. and the 8 br tc requires: aluminium, coal, gold , iron,lead, lumber,oil,water , wheat and a wild card resource(anything). as you have cattle(as a wildcard), so one wildcard entry is full, so if you want 8 br, u will have to exclude uranium(another wildcard for this tc)., removing uranium wont be good, so include coal instead of wheat and get 7 br instead.

adding wheat insted of coal can give you beer but the no. of br will come down to 5.adding coal wont give you beer but it will give 7 br.

and in the earlier post i told u that coal should be added to get 8 br, but that time i didnt notice that cattle is already taken. and the 8 br tc requires: aluminium, coal, gold , iron,lead, lumber,oil,water , wheat and a wild card resource(anything). as you have cattle(as a wildcard), so one wildcard entry is full, so if you want 8 br, u will have to exclude uranium(another wildcard for this tc)., removing uranium wont be good, so include coal instead of wheat and get 7 br instead.

You need marble in there too! Your forgetting marble...