Announcement from Raochin

Lord Zephyr

The Aether Empire, holds that this lane should be open to almost all foreign traffic, but we request that Rebel Army stay out of the current battle. We authorize naval transports to all nations except the one we're fighting but in return request that foreign exports and oil exports to Mechodamian territories have their prices raised. In fact, I would suggest that Raochin simply reduce output so long as foreign oil companies export oil at about $400 a barral for this country. Mechodamia will still buy at a high rate because to pun it, "You have them over a barral as wars don't run without oil". So, in essence we will be cutting off their segment of the oil and if they want it, they're going to have to pay more for it (and $400 is only a starting suggestion). We have no problems with oil or trades going freely to other nations, but given that the Aether Empire straddles the Red Sea we encourage other nations to place diplomatic pressure on their naval vessels NOT to attack our territory as we have critical harbors and causing danger in the sea will endanger economic systems around the world that are NOT involved in this conflict. In other words, get your ships out of the world's waters Mechodamia.

Raochin it's really rather silly to enforce this on the entire world, we have one enemy to battle off and that is more then sufficient. It would be a bad decision to try and cause damage to the rest of the world in such manner, gaining us more enemies then need be. To the oil companies, have fun making a killing off Mechodamia, we are still willing to take a peaceful option to this conflict and if they are willing to discuss the matter in diplomacy rather then running bombing runs on our neighbors, we will take this to that table. I encourage Raochin to cut their percentage of the oil from the world market so that oil prices can effect them and them alone. In the meantime, this is really our fight and it's a pretty big one, sit back and enjoy.

Also if the Rebel army could stop flying sorties over the Red Sea, there is a military conflict in the region and all nations along the region hold anti-aircraft weapons in full and full RADAR so even stealth will impart us some back scatters and if you're mistaken for Mechodamia your forces will be shot down. Not out of malice, but out of mistake because we would think that our enemy was launching bombing runs of our country. The blood of your fighter pilots is unnecessary in this conflict as really no blood should be necessary any more from the battle. So I impart upon you not to try to further rise tensions in the region or take unnecessary risks. I don't want an accidental war with you too.

The Republic of Free Somal will happily make up the difference of Roachin's oil exports at less than market value. We've said it before and we'll say it again.

Gentlemen do not fall prey to economic terror. Crush Roachin like an empty beer can and be done with it.

Also if the Rebel army could stop flying sorties over the Red Sea, there is a military conflict in the region and all nations along the region hold anti-aircraft weapons in full and full RADAR so even stealth will impart us some back scatters and if you're mistaken for Mechodamia your forces will be shot down. Not out of malice, but out of mistake because we would think that our enemy was launching bombing runs of our country. The blood of your fighter pilots is unnecessary in this conflict as really no blood should be necessary any more from the battle. So I impart upon you not to try to further rise tensions in the region or take unnecessary risks. I don't want an accidental war with you too.

Shoot us down and we will squish you like a bug. We are doing flights over the Red Sea to protect our cash cows citizens and all other users of the Suez Canal. We value all our customers greatly, and it is an obligation for us to ensure their security and safety. In the meanwhile, forces in the Red Sea would begin to notice RN vessels patrolling the Red Sea. It seems the RA is serious about it's threats towards Raochin, and that they may act soon.