Trade circles

I am currently not in a trade circle but i wish to be in one to get the full happiness bonus. My resources are furs and gold. (I know, one of the worst resource combo in all of CN. I have worked to far and to long reroll.) Anyway I wanted to know, are there any good trade circles for me that includes uranium? Any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by Pillihp

Just throwing together a trade set that looked good and not really looking hard at the stats: Gold, Furz, Silver, Gems, Coal, Wine, Fish, Uranium, Aluminum, Marble, Iron, Lumber = Fine Jewelry, Affluent Population, Construction, and Steel.

Just to be honest with you though.... I would still re-roll. You are only ~10k NS, which should not take you more than a month or so to get back to with a good trade circle and some tech deals. I am speaking from experience here, I rerolled when I had Furz/Lumber and am infinitely glad that I did.

I'd keep the Gold and Furs. there is no reason why you can't build an efficient nation with those resources. the stigma against furs is largely un-warrented after the boost to Affluent Population happened (over a year ago now).

Coal, Gold, Silver, Gems (=Fine Jewelry), Furs, Fish, Wine (=Affluent Population), Iron (=Steel), Cattle, Wheat (population boosters), Uranium, & Water (Lumber, Spices, Pigs, Sugar work just fine to replace water or uranium)

the resources schmutte listed would provide more of a infra cost-reduction (4-BR FJ/AP/Steel/Construction) but lack a bit in the population growth department. either would work fine for you.

• 2 weeks later...