Declaration of Norsvea

Bacharth

OOC: Consider this to have happened after Vek fired his nukes.

IC:

Erik watched as Scolar Visari launched nuclear missiles with a pleased Frederick Martens watching. Erik, wide eyed, left with Oppøre. They walked back to their helicopter.

"Henrik...they just don't care, do they?"

"No...this is not what mom was talking about when she was talking about the Nords."

"Inherent Fascism? Warmongering? This is not what I want."

"Well...we can declare independence, Erik."

"But Frederick needs to do that."

"You were declared an important person, a Far."

"Let's get to Stockholm, fast."

The pair took a quick helicopter trip to Stockholm, where Erik set up an immediate press conference. All the reporters were questioning him about the new Nordlandic policies. Erik shut them up finally and began:

"People of Norsvea and the world. I have seen what Kanzler Visari has done to Nordland. I also know that the name of the Nords has been tattered. I hereby declare the Lander of Norsvea no more, and I hereby redeclare the Norsvean Republik. No more are we Nords, but Norwegians and Swedes. I am sorry to those who like the Nords, but this has to be done. No more will Norsvea be Nordland."

Frederick then took the stage, and the inevitable happened, Erik shot and killed Frederick. Danica looked on in horror. Erik made sure the Norsvean Republik surrendered unconditionally, and the only one left, Kristoffer Michaelson Aussicht was left to trial.

"We turn Frederick fully into your custody, and once Aussicht is apprehended, he will be under the TEC custody as well."

As soon as airspace clears up, we will send a commercial airplane with 10 Kansainvälinen members for security, where they will be safely transported to Mariehamm until the trial.