The Order of Light [TOOL]

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, whats em cima de não sei o que estou escrevendo tão somente nu comigo. A Ordem da Luz é grande assim junção ele, mas você realmente não será capaz de entender isto uma vez o seu .... traduzido fresco hum?

So, I was using a translator and that up there turned out to be this..down there... ;)

Eh, whats on top of I do not know what I am writing only naked with me. The Order of Luz is big so joining he, me you really will not be able to understand this once his .... translated fresh air hmm?

Pretty funny huh?

o/The Order of Light

Join The Order of Light

If your looking for a good "family" type alliance than The Order of Light is the place for you.

We have a great community with MANY activities and Programs that you can participate in.

If your a new nation, we also have GREAT aid programs that can get your nation moving in its growth process.

"Knowledge is Power" is a great saying, and we have that knowledge that you need to become powerful in CN.

When you make a decision about which alliance to choose make sure you think of The Order of Light (TOOL). We are growing, and of course we have problems here and there, we admit that But, the community, programs, and friends you can gain in TOOL is a major POSITIVE to a CN Life.

I wish you luck in your Alliance Search, I hope you join TOOL...but if you don't there is always a seat open for you, Good Luck

-Rosen

Our Forums

Our IRC: #TOOL

See what I mean? -_-

I would like to Introduce myself.... I'm Rosen Hand of Internal Affairs of TOOL. . . If you have any questions you could ask me here or catch me on IRC.. Rosen[TOOL|Gov] is my name there.

I'm not a girl, before you ask.... Rosen is a part of my last name "Rosenberger" and no I'm not Jewish...its German, originating from Austria.

:ehm:

TOOL Is So :awesome: and if your in TOOL your :awesome: So why not join TOOL where its FULL of :awesome: People, so you can be :awesome: as well?

I mean, if you don't want to be :awesome: its -_- .....but WHO wouldn't want to be :awesome: ?

Riddle me that Batman!

:awesome: