Super Income set.

Yuurei

I understand that this is a trade cirlce. NOT a tech deal. My clan administrator has confirmed this as well. King Poli told me you contacted him and he confirmed this is legal for our group. So....just waiting for you to confirm my message and then get this on !!

Billster18 is confirmed. It may take him up to 48 hours to accept (maybe longer), because he has limited internet access.

I'd rather keep him, then search for a replacement. But yes, he has confirmed and said he'll try to be on, but he has limited internet access.

Just awaiting on that other guy

ArchSorcerer has not yet responded to my confirmation message, but he also has not read it yet either.

He may be away from a computer at the moment.

I recommend we all go ahead and start the process. Change your colors, clear your old trades, and be ready to accept when Billster next can access.

If ArchSorcerer has not returned by the end of the weekend, I will assign a replacement for his slots.

Let's make this happen as quickly as possible.

Remember do not request or accept a trade until both nations are aqua. You must change color before the trade is requested in order to recieve the happiness bonus (which by the way is worth another +$10 income boost if all of us are aqua.)

• 4 weeks later...

New Coal/Silver supplier needed for immediate replacement.

Group is already active, losing member due to color change.

Only apply if you have COAL and SILVER and will be AQUA when joining.

• 1 month later...