Varitek

This deal has been canceled.

Buyer1: Red Sox Nation

Buyer2: TheDump

Buyer3: Dromopoda

Seller1: Brazzeland

Seller2: ???

Seller3: Christiana

This will be a 3x3 tech deal continuing on June 26. Buyers and Sellers will be signed up on a first come, first served basis. This deal will repeat every 10 days. I am looking for reliable buyers and sellers only. That means you check CN every day, and you're interested in advancing your nation. This can be very lucrative for all involved, but it only takes one screwup to sink the whole thing. That being said, see below for instructions:

Edited by Varitek

Nation Ruler: Drex540

Nation Name: Brazzeland

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=328309

Buyer or Seller?: Seller

I'm new to this...So i dont have 100 tech, but 3 million will be enough to buy it. So when i get the 3 million, I buy the 100 tech and send 50 out to the two buyers. Thats how this whole thing works, right?

Nation Ruler: King Turd

Nation Name: TheDump

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=275587

Buyer or Seller?: Buyer

@Drex - No, you buy 50 tech, and send out 2 aid offers @ 50 tech each. As soon as someone accepts, you buy 50 tech again. That way it is much cheaper for you, and even if it potentially delays the tech delivery for the second one to accept, it does not really matter, as the aid slot becomes available based on your offer date

The last round went well, but we have lost one buyer and one seller for the next round, which is currently scheduled to begin on June 26.

We are looking for 1 reliable buyer and 1 reliable seller. The first person to in-game pm me at Red Sox Nation will get in on this deal

Alright, we've added our last buyer.

We still need one last seller. Please sign up in this thread and in this format:

Nation Ruler:

Nation Name:

Nation Link:

Will you have 3 aid slots available by June 26?