So, you want to enforce peace, do you?

Soon after the opening of the borders, after affairs were set in order, General Davies was actually managing to catch some needed sleep at the hour when people were supposed to rest. However, he woke early, and despite himself, could not convince his internal alarm clock that there was no urgency. Cursing this infernal instinct, he got up and dressed, finally deciding to go to his office to see if anything new had come up.

When he saw the papers on his desk, he groaned. Couldn't things slow dow for a few hours at least? He walked over to the chair, yawning the whole way, but as he went to sit down, he accidentally brushed the pile of papers off. A drill sergeant would have blushed at the language he used in response to this accident.

Sighing he bent to pick them up...and a smaller, folded piece of paper caught his eye. Picking it up, he unfolded it and saw a note scrawled in his own untidy handwriting.

Schedule a meeting with Archon Mykep upon opening of borders.

The note woke him in a way not even three cups of coffee could, and he immediately reached for the red phone on his desk. Looking over the options, he pressed the button that would connect him to Mykep's office.

It rang three times before someone picked it up.

"Hello?" he said. "This is General Westly Davies from Promised Land...I just remembered that you wanted to schedule a meeting with our leaders once our borders re-opened. As you are undoubtedly aware, they have..."

"Yes yes, I just found out earlier this morning. My ambassador..." He stumbles abit as he struggles to put his shoe on, "My ambassador overslept the welcoming and this is why I am responding so late. I will be there this afternoon."

"Yes yes, I just found out earlier this morning. My ambassador..." He stumbles abit as he struggles to put his shoe on, "My ambassador overslept the welcoming and this is why I am responding so late. I will be there this afternoon."

"I look forward to it. I will personally be there to welcome you when you arrive."

OOC: In other words, fee free to RP the arrival how you wish, where you wish... :D

The Archon laid on the Australian beach at the western end of Perth. He was looking at the waves slowly creep up to his feet. In his moments of boredom, he dug his feet into the sand and created a wall to protect them from the water. He wiggled the sand out of his toes and looked up at the sun. His peaceful moment was erupted as his ambassador blocked the light from his eyes.

"Yes?"

"General Davies is here."

Mykep arose to his feet, picked uphis things and made his way to the man walking towards him. He shook his hand and said:

"General Westly Davies, I don't believe I have ever had the pleasure. I am Archon Mykep and I have an offer for you. An offer that will bring peace to this world..."

Edited by mykep

The Archon laid on the Australian beach at the western end of Perth. He was looking at the waves slowly creep up to his feet. In his moments of boredom, he dug his feet into the sand and created a wall to protect them from the water. He wiggled the sand out of his toes and looked up at the sun. His peaceful moment was erupted as his ambassador blocked the light from his eyes.

"Yes?"

"General Davies is here."

Mykep arose to his feet, picked uphis things and made his way to the man walking towards him. He shook his hand and said:

"General Westly Davies, I don't believe I have ever had the pleasure. I am Archon Mykep and I have an offer for you. An offer that will bring peace to this world..."

General Davies walked along the beach himself, toward Mykep, just as the man got up and began walking toward him. He himself was in sandals, a semi-formal shirt, and a pair of black pants.

"A pleasure to meet you, Archon Mykep," he said, taking the offered hand and shaking firmly. "So, what's this offer that will bring the world peace? I would admittedly be out of a job were such a situation to arise," he joked, "but still, to see an end to fighting..."

"walk with me, talk with me."

The two began thier stroll down the beach, the gaurds and ambassador following.

"An end to fighting would be magnificant wouldn't it? No need for treaties other than economic, no more money wasted on defense and military. No offense," laughed the Archon, "but our nations once stood together with the great nation of Tibet. We attempted to bring about peace through the World Congress. However, without enough strength we did not suceed. This time, we will use strength as a weapon, a deterrence. We will stop all aggressors and make them think twice before an unjustly war. We will promote diplomatic talks, remove aggressors and obtain peace. Thoughts?"

"walk with me, talk with me."

The two began thier stroll down the beach, the gaurds and ambassador following.

"An end to fighting would be magnificant wouldn't it? No need for treaties other than economic, no more money wasted on defense and military. No offense," laughed the Archon, "but our nations once stood together with the great nation of Tibet. We attempted to bring about peace through the World Congress. However, without enough strength we did not suceed. This time, we will use strength as a weapon, a deterrence. We will stop all aggressors and make them think twice before an unjustly war. We will promote diplomatic talks, remove aggressors and obtain peace. Thoughts?"

"Ah, yes, Mr. Jameson communicated these general ideas to me," he said, staring off out over the ocean for a few moments. There were only a few, whispy clouds marring the pristine, cerulean sky, and waves beat gently against the shore, providing a soothing background noise to their conversation. "Such a cause would indeed be a worthy one, to stop aggressors before they get out of control, use force to make them think about the consequences of their actions. This is what you are talking about, correct?"

"Yes. With our work, the only ones who would be a threat to security would be erased from the map. We would live in a peaceful world where diplomatic decisions and meetings can solve the biggest of problems. If you wish to help, I ask that you also help rebuild the World Congress so that diplomacy can actually be worked out. We do have one problem, I have been spreading the word around this world for quite some time. Ive been to dozens of cities and countries and have gathered many leaders by our side. However, I feel I will need more help and I ask that your country be one to spread it as well. You are part of a very peaceful and honourable country that has not lost face yet. So I must ask you to help me spread this initiative to your neighbors, friends, and people you feel would honour the call to defend peace."

"Yes. With our work, the only ones who would be a threat to security would be erased from the map. We would live in a peaceful world where diplomatic decisions and meetings can solve the biggest of problems. If you wish to help, I ask that you also help rebuild the World Congress so that diplomacy can actually be worked out. We do have one problem, I have been spreading the word around this world for quite some time. Ive been to dozens of cities and countries and have gathered many leaders by our side. However, I feel I will need more help and I ask that your country be one to spread it as well. You are part of a very peaceful and honourable country that has not lost face yet. So I must ask you to help me spread this initiative to your neighbors, friends, and people you feel would honour the call to defend peace."

Davies looked directly at Mykep then, and stopped, forcing Mykep to stop if he wished to cintinue the conversation. "You want me not only to join it, but help spread the news, invite those I believe would join our cause. Supposing I do this, I'll need to know who you've visited, and who you plan on visiting in the near future, to avoid redundancy."

"I can think of at least a couple nations right off who might be willing to join this cause." He looked away again, at the sun that was just now beginning to descend toward the horizon. They had another hour before complete sunset.

"But before I give my answer, I ask that you answer me one question. What makes you think I would be any good at persuading people to this cause? I am a General, not a diplomat."

Well, I wish for you to lead the front in the Initiative, I'd rather a diplomat or even your leader help me reestablish the WC. I ask you simply because this isnt a matter of writing letters and saying things carefully, it is about protecting the world from other leaders. You protected this nation and have done it very well. Now, are you ready to defend the world?

Well, I wish for you to lead the front in the Initiative, I'd rather a diplomat or even your leader help me reestablish the WC. I ask you simply because this isnt a matter of writing letters and saying things carefully, it is about protecting the world from other leaders. You protected this nation and have done it very well. Now, are you ready to defend the world?

He sighed. "I am the only leader this nation has right now," he murmured softly. "OK, I'll see what I can do to help. I'll pledge my nation to your cause. Theodore Jameson, I'm sure, would be happy to help you re-establish the World Congress."

He turned and looked Mykep straight in the eye. "Now, about that list of nations. It would also be handy to know which of these you have persuaded to pledge to this cause..."

He sighed. "I am the only leader this nation has right now," he murmured softly. "OK, I'll see what I can do to help. I'll pledge my nation to your cause. Theodore Jameson, I'm sure, would be happy to help you re-establish the World Congress."

He turned and looked Mykep straight in the eye. "Now, about that list of nations. It would also be handy to know which of these you have persuaded to pledge to this cause..."

"Forgive me if I misworded it. I meant the leading diplomat. The one who handles the more important ventures." Mykep imagined a monkey punching his brain for his ill worded sentence, "Nevertheless, it would be an honour to have you support me on both causes and join me on the second. "

Mykep looked over his schedule, knowing he hasnt done nearly enough to make his intentions possible in the world, but nonetheless hopes to continue. "I have already contacted all of Central and South America. The only two interested were Somal and Serca. I have also contacted The South American part of the USA (Shadowsage) and Lubeck, both seem interested. I have contacted Sarah, of course, as well as Osea, Curristan, and Procinctia. All wished to join. I have also had ComIntern put in a "no strike first clause" and what justifies a CB in thier charter. I hope to meet with USA, The Dragons, and..." he held his breahe for a moment, and let it out slowly and with his last exhale let the word slip, "Nordland."

"Forgive me if I misworded it. I meant the leading diplomat. The one who handles the more important ventures." Mykep imagined a monkey punching his brain for his ill worded sentence, "Nevertheless, it would be an honour to have you support me on both causes and join me on the second. "

Mykep looked over his schedule, knowing he hasnt done nearly enough to make his intentions possible in the world, but nonetheless hopes to continue. "I have already contacted all of Central and South America. The only two interested were Somal and Serca. I have also contacted The South American part of the USA (Shadowsage) and Lubeck, both seem interested. I have contacted Sarah, of course, as well as Osea, Curristan, and Procinctia. All wished to join. I have also had ComIntern put in a "no strike first clause" and what justifies a CB in thier charter. I hope to meet with USA, The Dragons, and..." he held his breahe for a moment, and let it out slowly and with his last exhale let the word slip, "Nordland."

That last drew a sharp reaction from Davies, quickly controlled, but an experienced man like Mykep might notice the miniscule narrowing of his eyes, the slightly more rigid stance--and of course, the smile that was now a little more forced.

"Nordland." He was actually proud that he'd managed to say that with no animosity in the tone. "Well, if you can actually convince them to join this pact, that will certainly make the world sit up and take notice. Though they are a bunch so tightly knit I doubt they would sign anything that might eventually force them to fight one of their own. I wish you the best in persuading them."

He considered the rest of the list, deliberatley sending his mind down a different track. "The Dragonisians are a likely candidate for a movement such as this. You will probably have success there, and they in turn might be able to persuade the Dragon Bloc members to join. I will do my best to visit my fellow Oceanic states and the Antarctic ones--Annihilation, New Cymru, Dranagg, even Helzan." He smiled lightly.

"These are nations my people have been at least on nuetral terms with at pretty much all points in the past, but I doubt I could persuade LeVentNoir of anything. perhaps you should consider talking to him as well. he seems to be a man of reason, for the most part, though I and my staff disagree with several of his policies."

Mykep smiled and had seen a small vision of hope brought into his head. His thoughts drifted to a more peaceful state thinking of how much better the world would be with no war. It was quickly shattered by all the variables that each nation brought. He felt this had to be addressed:

"General, this Initiative includes several nations already. It is a pain staking process visiting each to make sure that they know what they are getting involved in. I can assure you that not all we visit will accept such an offer, but I will also say that no matter what, not everyone who joins will be here for the right reason. My agenda is simple, keep the world from killing each other. Others are here to better thier name, warmongers, or even just to help make it fail. If you do visit those nations, make sure they will work with us. "

Mykep rubbed his chin. He thought about LeVentNoir.

"He most likely wont join for peace, but he will do it to get rid of ComIntern and NC. Frankly I dont care if he is in it for @#$%s and giggles, we will need the help. "

He put his hand to the shoulder of Davies. The two stopped and looked at one another.

"Tibet shall no go unforgotten. We must finish what he started...together."

"Aye, together." The smile was genuine once again.

"I do realize that few if any of those who join us will have pure motives excepting possibly Lady Tintagyl. This might make it challenging. But few things worth having can be gotten easily. Nevertheless, if they join us, they will be serving our goals in enforcing peace, whether they like it or not. I can promise you, however, that I won't be in it for the money, the power, or the fame. I already have more than I want of all these things."

Mykep nodded,

"I know you wont, but I hope that others will take notice of the honour you have. Now, let us spread our vision of peace, and let us hope the world is ready to enforce it."

Mykep nodded,

"I know you wont, but I hope that others will take notice of the honour you have. Now, let us spread our vision of peace, and let us hope the world is ready to enforce it."

"Aye, to peace and prosperity." He gripped Mykep by the forarm, in the manner of the ancient Romans who greeted a friend they considered as close as brothers. "We will show the world what can bedone when we are committed to a cause."

OOC: And I think that's a wrap, eh, Mykep?