Official announcement from Orbit Black.

rlrcstrnthusiast

Before I begin, I'd like you all to sit around the campfire and hear a little tale...a tale of a man who is in his second trip into TE and equal amount of alliances. He first quit after two weeks when his perfect alliance wouldn't accept him. This was round one. He decided to just delete his nation before any damage would be done.

Lame.

He then decided he would start up when the current round started. He found an alliance that he liked and liked him. He was elected leader.

Hi. I'm the new leader.

It's come to my attention that a joke tech raid got a little out of hand and multiple Orbit Black Members are being attacked by members of WAPA. It is thus that I officially declare a state of war to exist between us and WAPA.

TL;DR: I'm the new leader of Orbit Black, and I say we're at war with We Are Perth Army.

Not to bad a wee war.I got done in at the end but that was good co-ordination from the guys attacking me. Nice fight but OB should have done a lot more damage :)

• 2 weeks later...
Not to bad a wee war.I got done in at the end but that was good co-ordination from the guys attacking me. Nice fight but OB should have done a lot more damage :)

Wars are cool and chess are too. If you really want to play some chess I'll play anyone over yahoo or some other internet medium!