Login Problem

theButler

I try to log in with my nation, and EVERY time it tells me my password is wrong.

The only way I am able to login is to request a temp password, and change the password process.

Even though I change the password, if I log out and try to log back in, it won't let me and gives me the same error saying my password is wrong, even if I changed it two minutes prior to it.

I have ensured trying a new password each time, with different capitals/numbers etc...

Has anyone else had this issue?

I've had this issue in CN:TE a few days ago when using Firefox. I asked my browser to auto-save my password on the verify/reset password screen. I was able to successfully log in the first time but the next time I tried to log in my auto-saved password didn't work. It turns out that on the verify/reset screen, Firefox stores the temp password instead of the new password I provided. I manually logged in to force Firefox to re-save the updated password and it worked from then on.

While the quick-fix works, it still doesn't explain why the issue came up in the first place, though. I had been using the same auto-saved password for almost three weeks and one day it just stopped working... :unsure: