Premier Medvedev Announces New Cabinet

After a few last minute adjustments Premier Medvedev is finally able to present the Slavorussian people with their new government. Premier Medvedev’s spokesperson told reporters the reason for delay was that there had been some difficulty getting Parliament to approve of several of the original appointees, and the Prime Minister forced to find replacements. With his new government in place Premier Medvedev believes he’s ready for his first international press conference.

Prime Minister- Dmitry Medvedev

Deputy Prime Minister- Vacant

Minister of Agriculture- Yelena Skrynnik

Minister of Affairs of Civil Defense, Emergencies and Disaster Relief- Sergey Shoigu

Minister of Commerce and Economic Development- Viktor Khristenko

Minister of Culture and Arts- Aleksandr Avdeyev

Minister of Defense- Anatoly Serdyukov

Minister of Education and Science- Andrei Fursenko

Minister of Energy- Sergei Shmatko

Environmental Minister- Tatiana Sorokin

Minister of Finanace- Elvira Nabiullina

Minister of Foreign Affairs- Sergey Lavrov

Minister of Health and Social Affairs- Tatyana Golikova

Minister of Interior- Rashid Nurgaliyev

Minister Justice- Alexandr Konovalov

Minister of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection- Yuri Trutnev

Minister of Regional Development- Viktor Basargin

Minister of Sport, Tourism and Youth- Vitaliy Mutko

Minister of Transportation- Igor Levitin

“I’m here to answer any questions from the international community, but before I do I just want to say that I am very happy to say the government is back, and working at full capacity. There were some bumps in the road, but as I said, the road to recovery will not be easy. I’m very confident that with this fine group of people at my side I will be able to easily reach the goals I set for my government during my election campaign. Hopefully now the Slavorussian people can move forward. Though we Slavorussians may be divided by occupation borders, we are united in spirit and cause. I have instructed the Foreign Ministry to open a line of communication between Moscow and the Nordic Confederacy. Slavorussians want their country united, and we hope strong diplomacy will make that happen. We can forgive the actions of the past if you can too, and strive to build a true peace in Europe. The ball is now in your court gentlemen.

Now ladies and gentlemen of the international press, I'll take any questions you may have.”