THE LEADER OF IDIOT

JimKongIl

I was hoping for a coup of some sort but that has not happened so I think it is time for IDIOT to bring a decision on a leader to vote.

Do you have what it takes?

No nominations. Those wanting to run must post here or let me know in pm.

The winner will be decided by membership vote. If the membership votes for "None of the Above" they will continue with no leader.

There should be no prerequisite for eligibility.

I will not be in the running.

I thought..."There are no leaders and no member has power over another." ...? :huh:

That is true. The membership is just going to put the option to vote.

Does that mean I am the Leader?

Not yet. You are just on the ballot.

Fine Print: I did say no prerequisites but the winner of the vote must change his AA to IDIOT to actually become the leader else it could create a viceroy type situation.

Now, now, no changing the rules midstream. I only volunteered because I was eligible per the stated parameters. I promise you that I always treat IDIOTS the same, no matter what my Alliance Afflitation.

Now, now, no changing the rules midstream. I only volunteered because I was eligible per the stated parameters. I promise you that I always treat IDIOTS the same, no matter what my Alliance Afflitation.

No changing rules hence the emphasis in prerequisite. If you were given governing access to alliance resources with an AA of a different alliance it would violate game rules against viceroys, wouldn't it? Even if that were not the case I doubt even IDIOTs would vote to become tech farmers.

OK, I withdraw my name from the race, rather than show my Birth Certificate to answer questions of Alliance Affiliation. You won't have me to kick around anymore.

i coup IDIOT. i will be the moron of idiot.

I lol'd!!

Well i would like to say good luck in your endeavors!

I did wonder just how good of an AA you would be if there were no leader to give direction. :P

Ok, These are the names on the ballot so far.

KenoshaWI (if he's elected there will be a coup)

eyerack (confirm)

JmanofAus (confirm)

elborrador

mcboy

Any others ready to lead IDIOT?